Pages:
Author

Topic: Wondermole v2.7.13 - a fully customized & entirely diskless mining OS - page 2. (Read 957 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
 :)Wondermole FAQs page now is opening for everyone now!
Hi Guys, considering that download wondermole files from servers in CN would cause you trouble.
We have already uploaded wondermole files to MEGA, please carefully check on https://mega.nz/#F!yvxXWCTa!Y1AnI1bTMs6QQTMkeXvISg
 Wink Wink
As u said. Wondermole has achieved great success in China. i need to understand which coins digging WonderMDole supports before trying it.
Currently supports ETH, ETC, GRIN, AE, BEAM, BTM, XMR, RVN, ZEC, DCR, XVG, BTG  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
As u said. Wondermole has achieved great success in China. i need to understand which coins digging WonderMDole supports before trying it.
Soon enough Wondermole will add nanopool, 2miners and grinmint to the mining pool.
Just follow Wondermole and see what's coming next!! Cool Cool Cool
NBminer first released on Wondermole and is open for worldwide users!

On May 7, 2019, Wondermole first launched latest version of NBminer, which presently only supports mining on NVIDIA cards. Users in Wondermole system are available to choose NBminer’s ETH, Grin or AE to mine. As tests proved, Grin C29, C31 algo kernel and AE kernel of NBminer all have the highest hashrate across the whole network.

https://twitter.com/Wondermole1/status/1125672514544328705

https://www.facebook.com/mole.wonder

https://www.reddit.com/r/wondermole/comments/blo1wa/latest_nbminer_first_released_on_wondermole/
https://twitter.com/Wondermole1/status/1123032425641025536
Hey,I just released a poster on Tweet. Come and check Wondermole!
Thanks for the development, it will be good alternative for 1 rig owners, because monthly fee of 2-3 dollars is high. Does this have wi-fi support?
Of cuz Wondermole has Wifi support. Sorry for the late reply btw Smiley
what makes this better or different then say SimpleminingOS?
SmOS is established over years of tweaking, why choose your OS over theirs?
in todays world of fud backdoors im not trusting a newbie account with any software unless i can decompile it myself and/or read the source code haha
Hi, haha. Newbie can also create something bigger, it's just a problem of time for me to become as Legendary as you.
Truth to be told, Wondermole has already got the largest installation base in CN.
And if it is of your interest, you're more than welcome to have a try.
As for source code, I guess that's a no-no, sorry. Wink

you never posted one verifiable fact. just newbie words (which by default are BS around here till PROVEN otherwise)
im not touching this personally for SURE now
i cant think of a reason to NOT show what your shit does, so why hide it?
ya no thanks
Time tells...and I don't get it, we are not hiding anything.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
in todays world of fud backdoors im not trusting a newbie account with any software unless i can decompile it myself and/or read the source code haha
Hi, haha. Newbie can also create something bigger, it's just a problem of time for me to become as Legendary as you.
Truth to be told, Wondermole has already got the largest installation base in CN.

you never posted one verifiable fact. just newbie words (which by default are BS around here till PROVEN otherwise)
im not touching this personally for SURE now
i cant think of a reason to NOT show what your shit does, so why hide it?
ya no thanks
Your OS looks very good. How you acheived lower power consumption? Is it true? I think that it depends more on hardware and only a little bit on soft and OS.
Hi, it is true that we can reach lower power consumption by a special overclocking method.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
Your OS looks very good. How you acheived lower power consumption? Is it true? I think that it depends more on hardware and only a little bit on soft and OS.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
Thanks for the development, it will be good alternative for 1 rig owners, because monthly fee of 2-3 dollars is high. Does this have wi-fi support?
Seriously??You guys take no dev fees??? I personally doubt that Undecided
We do offer free GPU mining services. All you need to do is to give it a go and you'll find out. Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Seriously??You guys take no dev fees??? I personally doubt that Undecided
I'm in your  Telegram group
You're more than welcome to join our tele group and please feel free to ask anything.
brand new
Activity: 0
 I'm in your  Telegram group
Pages:
Jump to: