Pages:
Author

Topic: Wordpress Bitcoin faucet ? - page 2. (Read 6779 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2015, 01:40:34 PM
It wouldn't be hard to integrate one of the existing faucet scripts into a Wordpress page. They're written in PHP so you're all set already with Wordpress. It would just take a copy-paste and a couple adjustments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 14, 2015, 04:30:38 AM
I've been searching on Wordpress plugins and googled but failed to find any
Anyone know if there is some Wordpress based Bitcoin faucets out there ? Pay directly to the Bitcoin adress and no need to register on any other website etc ...
ty
If you've the script, that is used to pay bitcoins directly to the bitcoin address, you can upload @ wordpress, blogspot, etc.,
if you don't have that script, you can't do. :|

What , I don't want a simple Button to pay Bitcoin who ever clicks it , want a faucet with Capatcha's and everything , I was wondering if someone already developped that or not .
yup! Me too said that. If you want a faucet, then you've to make the script as your wish. There is no templete available as you think.
But you may contact @ www.jimdo.com  they might develpe but not sure.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
February 14, 2015, 04:05:35 AM
Anyone know if there is some Wordpress based Bitcoin faucets out there ? Pay directly to the Bitcoin adress and no need to register on any other website etc ...
ty
If you've the script, that is used to pay bitcoins directly to the bitcoin address, you can upload @ wordpress, blogspot, etc.,

What , I don't want a simple Button to pay Bitcoin who ever clicks it , want a faucet with Capatcha's and everything , I was wondering if someone already developped that or not .
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
February 14, 2015, 04:02:15 AM
ty
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
February 14, 2015, 03:54:46 AM
ty
Pages:
Jump to: