Pages:
Author

Topic: WordPress Website with 5 pages including 1 month SEO for $199 - page 2. (Read 1199 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
On Fiverr some guys can do the same for $5 up to $30 and they are using premium themes ,setting up wordpress is so easy and it;'s almost free you can google it or watch it on youtube so why buy when it can be done free ,you can also activate theme of your choice on your dashboard there are hundreds of themes there
The OP also offer you his SEO service, that is why the price is a bit high. (As you can see in the title of this thread.) And, AFAIK, most of the SEO services on Fiverr is pure shit even though it is cheap af.
What makes him different from those on fiverr he should have sent a sample of a site where he put it on number one spot for a keywords
I am not depending Fiverr if are those are shits why so many positives testimonials and how can you sure this one is much better then Fiverr campaigner
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
On Fiverr some guys can do the same for $5 up to $30 and they are using premium themes ,setting up wordpress is so easy and it;'s almost free you can google it or watch it on youtube so why buy when it can be done free ,you can also activate theme of your choice on your dashboard there are hundreds of themes there
The OP also offer you his SEO service, that is why the price is a bit high. (As you can see in the title of this thread.) And, AFAIK, most of the SEO services on Fiverr is pure shit even though it is cheap af.
Op have only offered seo on title not in op message, he is only giving help in setting up which is not SEO.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
SynqCrypto Team
Your Price is a bit too High for a Wordpress website. There are thousands of wordpress tuts, themes and so on on the net.
Maybe try to do Graphics design that can probably attract buyers.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
Hi,

As per tile Says, I will create Simple WordPress Websites
create 5 more pages like Contact Us, About us, Privacy Policy and Terms Condition

I will help you from domain registration to Complete Website running

Payment : $199

Add  me on skype: seovirtualassitant

Please contact me with your requirement

Thank you

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Experienced Virtual Assistant for Hire
Hi,

I am giving 20 % discount to my first 5 order

Hurry Up
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Experienced Virtual Assistant for Hire
Hi,

As per tile Says, I will create Simple WordPress Websites
create 5 more pages like Contact Us, About us, Privacy Policy and Terms Condition

I will help you from domain registration to Complete Website running

Payment : $199

Add  me on skype: seovirtualassitant

Please contact me with your requirement

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: