Pages:
Author

Topic: Work is looking for a man - page 2. (Read 827 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
February 05, 2021, 10:26:21 AM
I think you need to describe your idea in more detail. Links to your project or website will be good for understanding. After all, it will be easier to find an employee and help each other not to waste time in personal correspondence.
But it's still interesting offer.
Activity: 142
Merit: 7
February 03, 2021, 04:47:03 AM
I am building a team whose goal will be to provide broadly understood marketing / advertising support for cryptocurrency projects - Telegram/twitter/discord/instagram/youtube - posting/translating/creating content.

Requirements:

Very good knowledge of English

Good manners

Promoting the company at a high level (smart)

Extensive knowledge of cryptocurrencies (mostly DEFI)

The ability to work at fixed hours - we will discuss working hours each time I have job for you. You can't work at that time? That's ok i'll pick someone else from group. But if we agree on something i don't want to hear any excuses.(f.e. 12:00-15:00, every day for whole week)

Reward

From $ 20-100 per week - depends on the complexity of the tasks. Each time we will negotiate the rates and method of payment (we can agree on escrow if you want to). There will be times when there will be a lot of work and times without it. Depends on our partners.

Also we are giving Bonus +$10 to those who do job well, without mistakes.

If you are interested, please contact me by PM here or on the @maxmeriss telegram.
Pages:
Jump to: