Pages:
Author

Topic: Work management - page 2. (Read 433 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
August 25, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
I think that is not a serious problem if you joined in promising bounties because you know you will be rewarded well at the end, but today most of the work of bounty hunters are not rewarded.
Activity: 154
Merit: 47
August 25, 2018, 04:44:49 AM
I do a little work with bounties, at least i do when i have the time!  Roll Eyes

I tend to stay away from bounty work within this forum actually as i don't want bounty reports on my post history at all and i have quite a busy life and young children, so i literally do not have the time to sit and do bounty reports and report every link etc etc.

What i found to be a useful site which is a kind of 'done for you' system was Bounty0x. A lot of their campaigns are straight forward and self-explanatory. You join with your social media links etc, follow the instructions which are usually simple and the system keeps a record of the vast majority of your work. Thats if you trust the system!

A lot of younger folk are too reliant on technology so they most probably wont follow my next bit of advice and that is to be 'old school' and physically write everything down. Buy yourself a journal/diary and keep a log of everything you do. It takes seconds and in the event of catastrophic failure on your computer at least you have logged the work you have done.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 03:33:20 AM
Usually I will record all my bounty tasks in my Microsoft Word document, and when I am skilled in applying the hunting platform, my work will become easier!
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
August 25, 2018, 12:57:55 AM
Being a bounty hunter is not an easy work, the most important things which are a minimum required element for bounty hunter is managing your work when doing multi-task or multi-project, time management, communicating with bounty manager.

Here is some example to explain why it’s very important:

• Different from doing a single project, when doing a dozen projects, you need a specific plan: Which tasks you should do first? How to not forget the daily task?..
  • Maybe in a first or second week, you have a little bit strange about doing bounty, but from week 3, I make sure that you’ll have a habit to do your work, so if you already have a specific plan, time management is a piece of cake.
  • Rules changing is a familiar thing with bounty managers, so you have to check the rules weekly, make sure do not violate the rule in the next week. In case your stakes are missing or you have queries, communicate with them is a key for accurate your tokens after the end of bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: