Pages:
Author

Topic: Working over 20 years still poor - page 2. (Read 1157 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 25
November 27, 2023, 02:32:55 PM
It is all about the efforts made ...
Luck? there is no such luck if you ...

There is luck involved everywhere , believe it or not. Suppose you are working as a daily wages worker, how do you think you will be able to turn tables? Luck is involved everywhere, it is just that you deny to see it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 26
Be Happy ☺️
November 25, 2023, 01:49:42 AM
It is all about the efforts made , support and the luck . A guy can be seen winning a Lottery and becoming rich all of a sudden. You can work but always try to have a second way for greater opportunity .

Winning lottery is a luck. In this topic we are not saying about luck. Mainly the topic based on working over long time but still poor. Every time luck us not fevour on you. Not everyone is enough lucky to win a lottery. So i thik winning lottery is off topic. Becose its rare to win lottery and become rich. That's why i thik is totally off topic and winning lottery its not part of this topic.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 24, 2023, 07:55:18 PM
It is all about the efforts made , support and the luck .
When you're working for 20 years or more and then you barely get a promotion, that's no luck at all. It's never been luck but it's true about the efforts that you've made. If a company recognizes all your efforts then you deserve it. But sadly, there are companies that don't.

A guy can be seen winning a Lottery and becoming rich all of a sudden. You can work but always try to have a second way for greater opportunity .
Winning the lottery and working hard are not the same. You may even win the lottery once in a life time or never at all. While growing to the corporate world and have your career on the better path is what you can achieve but you have no control on it as well because it depends to the company. As I've said, you can achieve and can do things for it. If a company doesn't appreciate you, you're free to find another one and see if they've got better offer and learn their company environment based on the reviews that you can see on websites like glassdoor.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
November 24, 2023, 07:57:02 AM
It is all about the efforts made , support and the luck . A guy can be seen winning a Lottery and becoming rich all of a sudden. You can work but always try to have a second way for greater opportunity .
Luck? there is no such luck if you really wanted to have a better life because we are
all have chance from day one but we are also the one that does not do our best to make it there.
Work  hard, spend less that is the best treatment to become rich, but those people that earn good spend a lot?
trust me will remain poor all their life.
Activity: 278
Merit: 25
November 23, 2023, 02:07:05 PM
Activity: 396
Merit: 30
November 23, 2023, 01:12:55 PM
The truth is that human life is an incomprehensible thing. There are many people who rose to great heights with little effort. But on the other hand, it is a strange situation. Some people spent their entire lives in hard work and struggle But despite this, they could not achieve any special position in life. This is all due to luck, fortune, destiny and fixing of fate.
But this is also reality that man is neither helpless nor full authorized. His ranges of effort are not limited and fixed. He can expand it on account of his hard work and effort .This reality is proved by the human history
Be Happy ☺️
November 22, 2023, 02:51:27 AM
The same work some do for 5 years and make it in life, other may do it for over 20 years and still feed from hand to mouth. Can we conclude that such are individual destiny?
It is not a destiny because none of us are destined to be poor but a life choices ,how many people are always keeping their self down
when they still have opportunity imagine buying Bitcoin is a choice but only few managed to accumulate?
and also having 20 years? lol if you only bought Bitcoin from that 5 years ago half of your work earning ? how richer you are now lol so it is not a destiny
but instead a choice mate .

try not to be drag by your life situation but instead of your dreams .

this does not apply to everyone some people have student loans to pay off, families to support and bills to pay i’m not discouraging buying bitcoin but i’m saying i do understand people who doesn’t have the opportunity yet to buy bitcoin however this shouldn’t be permanent if you save a few of your earnings even in that 5 years you already can buy bitcoin even little by little
That is why its been said to invest even a little at a time  , we are not pushing to invest huge
amount but at least try to use some portion of your money before it goes up , it is also understandable that people are are
too afraid to lose  but there is no winning in investing if you are not willing to take a risky steps. remember that volatility of
this market are the one that is why many have successfully invested from the past.just trust your instinct and also trust
your capacity to risk.

I agree with you. Without taking risk you can't do nothing in life. You can see those person who is big business man such as you can see Elon mask owner of spaceX. He fail three time to sent roket in the space. But he knows that he will be success. That's the reason he don't give up and try to do it now see he is a successful person. Without taking risk no one can success in life.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
November 21, 2023, 02:00:35 AM
The same work some do for 5 years and make it in life, other may do it for over 20 years and still feed from hand to mouth. Can we conclude that such are individual destiny?
It is not a destiny because none of us are destined to be poor but a life choices ,how many people are always keeping their self down
when they still have opportunity imagine buying Bitcoin is a choice but only few managed to accumulate?
and also having 20 years? lol if you only bought Bitcoin from that 5 years ago half of your work earning ? how richer you are now lol so it is not a destiny

this does not apply to everyone some people have student loans to pay off, families to support and bills to pay i’m not discouraging buying bitcoin but i’m saying i do understand people who doesn’t have the opportunity yet to buy bitcoin however this shouldn’t be permanent if you save a few of your earnings even in that 5 years you already can buy bitcoin even little by little
That is why its been said to invest even a little at a time  , we are not pushing to invest huge
amount but at least try to use some portion of your money before it goes up , it is also understandable that people are are
too afraid to lose  but there is no winning in investing if you are not willing to take a risky steps. remember that volatility of
this market are the one that is why many have successfully invested from the past.just trust your instinct and also trust
your capacity to risk.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
November 18, 2023, 04:50:07 PM
Let me start with saying that "savings is more hard than making money itself".
Then on your topic it can be categorised in two phases based on the type of job.
If you are doing a low income job, let's say you are working in a state civil service or local government in Nigeria, do it for 40 years, you will still be feeding from hand to mouth.
Then if you work in better firms with good payment schemes and after 20 years nothing to show means the person doesn't know how to manage funds.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 18, 2023, 12:07:42 PM
In our country maximum people live under the provety line. They live their life hand to mouth. Their daily income is around 5$. Sometimes if they can't go for work they didn't get money for it. On those day they don't do income. Their daily income is 5$ and their daily cost around up to 3$. Some time it cost up to 5$. That's they can't do savings. That's the reason they do work hard but they cant do savings and complete that's the reason they stay still poor.

So people are still poor despite working hard because of the government and their economic policies. Of course, every country has poor people but the number really depends on how the government is trying to take them to the next level. At some point, there will be a bursting moment that we call protests, revolutions and so on/
Be Happy ☺️
November 18, 2023, 09:13:33 AM
In our country maximum people live under the provety line. They live their life hand to mouth. Their daily income is around 5$. Sometimes if they can't go for work they didn't get money for it. On those day they don't do income. Their daily income is 5$ and their daily cost around up to 3$. Some time it cost up to 5$. That's they can't do savings. That's the reason they do work hard but they cant do savings and complete that's the reason they stay still poor.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
November 07, 2023, 12:03:16 PM
When you feels you are not contented with the present, you would definitely find no value out of it simply because you hope on what the future has for you and you are living an expectant with a future is are not certain about while toying and underrating with your "now" because of its minimum revenue while expecting your "later" to come, you probably end up a life of an overnight nightmares.

So it is basically on individual readiness to take exploratory advantage over the "now" (present) even if there is a greater expectations in "later "(future)

Have seen where someone has a penny paying job but said the job revenue is basically going for beers and pleasures because it is not up to the budget to plan his future but yet there are people who hearteningly leans on same job and are contented to its rate of revenue.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 07, 2023, 05:41:59 AM

Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
November 07, 2023, 03:09:37 AM

Activity: 94
November 06, 2023, 06:15:21 AM
First of all i want to say clearly about meme coins because here so many people’s are newbies like me because new members very confusion about Bitcoin memes and meme coins so totally both are different way and names this topics is really Bitcoin memes and about bitcoin memes like somebody makings a photos about mentioned bitcoin in the photos it was happen photos/animations / gif / etc like others and another one is meme coins and meme coins is trading platform and bitcoin memes is like one types of fun and enjoins sections i hope now everything is clear for every new members.
Activity: 94
November 06, 2023, 05:49:06 AM
Working over 20 years and still now poor because need to changing earning way and need to save money for future when anybody earn from others than need big patience and success will be soon hopefully Brothers.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
November 01, 2023, 06:20:57 AM
then you are handling your life wrongly , have you tried having small business while working?
because that works for me mate , and also keeping some to make another holding here in crypto as I believe there is a potential profit in future.
If you a self lerner and know to invest wisely then you can also make it.
self learner on how ?
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
October 31, 2023, 11:43:02 AM
If you a self lerner and know to invest wisely then you can also make it.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
October 30, 2023, 06:29:08 AM
Trust me, living 20 years without any illnesses is preferable to accumulating wealth in 5 years while harboring hidden health threats.
Health is wealth as it is.

And I agree that even if I'd been working for 20 years and the status has just been the same but my body is built and I am healthy with the routine on my work, I'll choose that.

Although I also have hopes and dreams of being financially well but this time, stress, mentality and health is like one of the treasures that we're not recognizing.
Activity: 31
October 25, 2023, 04:01:04 PM
Yes, you could say it was fate. But we have to see how that person struggles... Because everyone is able to struggle and has their own destiny. A person's fate and destiny are also different.
yes at least we have tried and tried to achieve it
rather than not at all
Pages:
Jump to: