Pages:
Author

Topic: Working smart vs working hard - an ultimate guide - page 3. (Read 1990 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 12
Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

I go for working smart rather than working hard. Working smart is a less time consumer. Also, it helps you grow more and be mature. Although, the both them are essential, it is still better if you work smart because in doing it you train your mind to be competitive and open minded in all things. Furthermore, it helps you see opportunities. Working smart is also a strategy you need to avail.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?
In order to achieve success, it is needed for a man who has the will to succeed. A man needs to be smart because there are many challenges before you achieve success, so you need to be smart to deal with those and you can also think of ways on how you can be a successful person. A person also needs to be hardworking because knowledge is wasted if not used so make use of it and be a hardworking person. I also indicate luck because not all hardworking and smart person are successful, sometimes we need luck in our life. Some people has given the opportunity which does not have in other people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I would say thay sometimes the situation requires both working hard and working smart which is why these two skills are necessary to become successful and make good money so you need to stay multifunctional all the time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103

I think working hard and smart should always go hand in hand. working hard I mean is willing to diligently do any work that becomes productive opportunities. and also smart looking for opportunities for success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I prefer working smart , why ? Working hard is really okay but working smart is much better , its like going to a certain place without knowing the different ways, a hard worker will continue to walk while a smart worker will look for the shortest way, at the end of the day they got the same goal.  But it will be much better if you work hard and be smart , succeeding in life means a lot of effort you cannot always look for an alternative so you should always work hard
nice word to say " better if you work hard and be smart " .no one can do that together.but for some people working smart is hard to do.they need special skill to work.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
I prefer working smart , why ? Working hard is really okay but working smart is much better , its like going to a certain place without knowing the different ways, a hard worker will continue to walk while a smart worker will look for the shortest way, at the end of the day they got the same goal.  But it will be much better if you work hard and be smart , succeeding in life means a lot of effort you cannot always look for an alternative so you should always work hard
Activity: 70
Success came to me when I started working for myself. You need to completely immerse yourself in the subject of your work and work hard to achieve success
Merit: 101
Working hard will not always be a guarantee to make you rich because you will only make your boss richer. But it's different when you work hard for a business that you, yourself is the boss.
I think work smart always better than work hard. if someone is not a smart person, believe me he doesn’t has any place in the world. Now, people become so sharp that they don’t allow anyone to surpass them. So in case you want to extend your professionalism or work, you need to be smart and hard worker. These both attributes can help you take the mark and if even one is missing, you are just ruined up person.
For me, both are equally important. It is not possible to become a successful renowned personality without working hard because it is law of nature that a man only gets what he efforts for. With little efforts, big achievements are impossible to happen. For example, investing in bitcoin is smart but a holder can never earn more profits than a trader as the later one works hard too. Being clever and intelligent is just the foremost requirement but not the only requirement.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
smart people are hardworking, but hard-working people are not necessarily smart jobs; we know that people who think far more spend energy than just work hard using muscles, maybe many people think hard work is working with muscles or bodies, but according to I think hard-minded people are more energy-draining. so I prefer to think hard rather than just work hard which results far less, in the future human muscle will be replaced by machine, robot and AI, the ignorant and uneducated person is no longer needed
Activity: 118
Working hard always sometimes victimize with lack of opportunity just because of thinking that what they are doing is a chance to survive so it needs an effort of working hard making themselves blind sometimes from the better things around them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
There is definetly big difference between working hard and woorking smart but the main advantage when making money with your intellectual skills is that you spend less physical effort and learn new things, get knowledge which is always great.
every one want this situation, working with less effort and working from home.maybe most people dream this condition.people that can do this is lucky people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
The population of the people on this planet are getting immense number. The populace graduate in school likewise increment. The primary issue is seeking and finding an agreeable job isn't simple. When someone already have a job, we must concur the working brilliant and hard. This the mix with a specific end goal to like your actives of your manager.
Activity: 79

I prefer working smart, because Smart work is better than hard work 'is not a foreign phrase that even hundreds of times we hear in our lives. You will be succes, If you working smart. I like it.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
I think working in the crypto world is working smart. because for me working in crypto does not have to think hard about working in the office that everything should be according to the wishes of the boss. I agree with your post that we are better at working smart than working hard.
Activity: 448

In my own I do both I work smart at the same time I work hard for the good of all. Work smater is a common phrase of a worker all throughout their career. While working hard is together with positive mind and awake for the positive output all day. The both will be an unlimate guide for us to become successful in terms of what is in planned to do. Those are my key for me to be able to reach what I am now.
We will have to mange with both as if you will work really hard but you will not work smart all your effort will go in vain so it is good if you work really hard but don’t let it go wasted buy working or palming foolish, so working smart will save your time and your money from going wasted to be with  both I am sure you will make high amount of money for planning well and work on it with full honesty.
Activity: 79
Smart work is better than hard work 'is not a foreign phrase that even hundreds of times we hear in our lives. Why do we think this phrase later matters? Because now is the modern age, where life is short and we feel the time passes when we do little if we work hard, then we do only that and that is often useless. Conversely, if we work smart, we will not only save time to work optimally but also save our energy and operational costs.

You can work hard while you are working smart. You know what I mean cause people nowadays can do all.their want if you are really smart you can work hard while working smart. An entrepreneurial is an  important to adopt and you will be successful someday. Just dream and believer
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
You need to work hard AND smart: the idea that someone can be so smart to escape the hard part is completely unrealistic.
Activity: 61

I prefer working smart, we will succes if you can choose smart strategic for you business. I believe it, trader is smart job. so, you can try it.
Merit: 100
There is definetly big difference between working hard and woorking smart but the main advantage when making money with your intellectual skills is that you spend less physical effort and learn new things, get knowledge which is always great.
Pages:
Jump to: