Pages:
Author

Topic: world and life is big joke - page 3. (Read 406 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
October 21, 2020, 03:48:27 AM
everyhting is big joke.
so many things are not how we think so my advice is dont take nothing seriously.
i dont mean everything literally...but most of the things are joke.

It is sometimes hard to see the purpose in life, but we should not stop trying to to do so. Taking life with humor can be helpful in my opinion, but looking at everything as joke is wrong. Life is so precious and we only have one. If you take nothing serious than other people won't take you serious, you will just be a joke as everything you look at is a joke. Try to find purpose in atleast some part of life.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
October 21, 2020, 03:10:14 AM
Life is just the reflection of your perspectives, so it maybe a joke to you but for millions out there life is a serious job and they are trying really hard to achieve something in their life.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 21, 2020, 12:52:44 AM
everyhting is big joke.
so many things are not how we think so my advice is dont take nothing seriously.

specially this TRUMP BIDEN debats....i was listening this and its BS its like comedy show!
and many other things what are complete joke so my advice dont take most of the things seriously  Grin Grin
it seems that you are the one who is making things seriously,Imagine you are not american (based on your typing and spelling) but you care to watch the debate?

Lol life is full of surprises so we must take it seriously,treat joke as a joke and treat life as life.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 21, 2020, 12:22:49 AM
so my advice dont take most of the things seriously  Grin Grin
If that's what makes you a better person, do what you think is right.

But to remind you, there are situations that you need to take seriously and can't be consider as a joke. If that mindset is helping you to solve the hardest things in life, that's great.
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
October 20, 2020, 03:12:41 PM
everyhting is big joke.

specially this TRUMP BIDEN debats....i was listening this and its BS its like comedy show!
and many other things what are complete joke so my advice dont take most of the things seriously  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: