Pages:
Author

Topic: World biggest problems - page 4. (Read 1189 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 07:39:13 AM
In my opinion one big problem is corruption, if it weren't for her many things would be done better.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 07:27:18 AM
world biggest problems are based on human understanding of life from there  belivers and views

i.  Religloin has change the world
ii. Thought of delivers has effects our freedom
iii. Quest of power and ownershilp mentality
iv. Races
v.  Civilization
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
March 22, 2018, 07:01:52 AM
What are the top 5 biggest problems in the world if you are to rate?
There are many serious problems and issue of our world that facing right now
1. Poverty
2. Terrorism
3. Drugs
4. Population
5. Corruption
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
March 22, 2018, 02:29:03 AM

These are the biggest problem of the world government corruption,drugs,poverty,terrorism,jobless,uneducated ,lack of peacefullness,religion.
Activity: 53
March 22, 2018, 02:25:10 AM
First, poverty...wherever you go at the back of those high skyscraper, is the poorest urban.
Then there is drug addiction...this is connected with poverty also since most people who are selling illegal drugs are from the poor who just opt to selling this kind of trade for the sake of making big amount of money in an instance.

If this problems can be eradicated maybe next problem will also gone.
Activity: 57
March 22, 2018, 02:20:15 AM
The problem is not we aren’t producing enough food (although this might be a problem in the future), but that people lack access to food. Not having enough money to purchase basic food supplies and not being able to grow your own food are the two main causes of being unable to acquire food. At the root of all these problems is conflict.   
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 01:30:59 AM
In our worlds there are many problems that we are facing some are major and some of them are minor but for me the top 5 issue or problems should government give more attention are First, the increasing of population and the increasing of their needs abd opportunities, Second are Corruption which is haplening around our government, Third, is Climate change that affects our natural resources and agriculture, Fourth, is the poverty and lastly the crime rate which is the reason of poverty.
copper member
Activity: 24
March 22, 2018, 01:20:30 AM
Terrorism, poverty, Corruption, hunger, no money, no education.
Activity: 56
March 21, 2018, 11:15:54 PM
Poverty, hunger, are the biggest problem in the world.
Activity: 29
March 21, 2018, 11:06:48 PM
Poverty and illiteracy; at the moment they are erradicated the humanity will come after in a full bloom Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 10:49:52 PM
The world biggest problem is that poverty,corruption and drugs and now the wolrd leaders they don't make any action or plan to solve this problem, i hope there is a leader that being serious to their jobs to eliminate this kind of problem.
Activity: 32
March 21, 2018, 10:14:47 PM
Bitcoins and other altcoins administration in the global digital economy is itslef the most dangerous problem of the world
Activity: 252
March 21, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
Pollution, poverty, over population, attitude and politics are the biggest roblems our society has been facing as of the moment. It is hard to fix this though but let us keep in mind that in all problems let us be the solution.
Activity: 81
March 21, 2018, 07:53:34 PM
Corruption, Global warming, Pollution, increased population, and Terrorism.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 10:17:08 AM
for me not just 5, in my opinion
1. Poverty
2. Fuel Management
3. Education System
4. Unemployment
5. High Food Prices
6. Natural Disasters
7. Famine and Food Crisis
8. Leadership crisis

The high poverty, the number of people living below the welfare line. Incompetent and non-transparent fuel management exacerbates the situation.
about the education system, the high cost of schools and colleges, the absence of a system increasingly makes this society and nation complete with depravity and suffering. Just look at the surprising comparison between the population and the experts they have. Not to mention the rampant unemployment rate, high food prices, which cause hunger for our brothers, certainly increase the level of crime, which further undermines the security and stability of the country.
about the nature of Indonesia, natural disasters that emerge after others, as if this has become a common problem for this nation. Handling, prevention and spread of the less, because it never changes, remains the same,
The leadership crisis, the lack of leaders who are truly capable of transforming and realizing the country, the crisis will trust their leader and promise, as if it were a trauma.
Activity: 462
March 21, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

here is my to 5 world problems

5.   drugs and drug cartels = almost every country is involved on this one
4.  Graft and corruption amongst public officials
3.  Hunger = we need to do something about this asap so that more people will benefit.
2.  Education= education is the key to solving poverty. The more people who are educated, the more competent the people are.
1.  Unemployment = with educated peyote, the more jobs will be created
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 07:43:35 AM
I think Drugs anywhere in our country until now don't how to resolve..Global warming,pollution,abortion.
Activity: 70
March 21, 2018, 06:47:26 AM
I think the big five problems in this world are :
1. Global warming
2. Justice
3. Terrorism
4. Drugs
5. Poverty
Activity: 14
March 21, 2018, 06:08:24 AM
world biggest problems are
1.Drugs
2.Corruptions
3.Terrorist
4.Air Pollution
5.Traffic
6.Factory Toxic Waste
Activity: 112
March 21, 2018, 04:39:59 AM
The worlds biggest problem is poverty and corruption because this are the main reason why the society sanks.

The world's biggest problems are:
1. Poverty
2. Corruption in the government
3. Overpopulation in some countries (including mine)
4. Unemployment
5. Terrorism
Pages:
Jump to: