Pages:
Author

Topic: World Cancer Day - page 2. (Read 169 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 37
hallo world ^_^
February 05, 2024, 01:49:50 PM
I agree with you, maintain a healthy lifestyle to reduce the risk of cancer. If you experience something out of the ordinary such as a lump in the armpit, breast or other place, immediately see a doctor. 2022 is a year of mourning for me, my mother was fighting stage 4 breast cancer, but unfortunately cancer won her. What we regret is why we didn't check earlier when the lump appeared, my mother only told me when the condition dropped frequently. A lesson for you is never to underestimate a lump, especially for a long time, get it checked immediately, don't be afraid, don't let it be too late, which happened to us. rest in peace mama Sad Cry
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 05, 2024, 12:43:01 PM
Cancer is a very serious disease, in it, the risk of the young becomes real, that is, it first gets into the blood, and then gradually increases the speed, then it gets into the body, which makes the body sick. I will give you the example of my relative who had a small tumor, then he was diagnosed with cancer, then the cancer was not treated in time, then it gradually grew. Then he bumped into something in the crowd, after which he started making calls, after which he had to perform an operation. Then the part that is like this spread throughout the body. Then we cut off one of its feet But even after that, the disease did not stop, then we had to deal with what he had in such a way the arrangement was gone, and because of what he had, it had died gone.
Activity: 139
Merit: 70
February 05, 2024, 08:51:34 AM
4TH  February is World Cancer Day, and I would like to discuss ways one can adopt to reduce the risk of cancer, even though there are no proven ways to prevent it:

Exercise regularly, this will help to maintain a healthy weight and also boost your immune system.

Eat Healthy: Eat a lot of vegetables, fruits, grains. Limit red meat and processed foods.

Go for regular screening and Early detection checkups: many types of cancers are more treatable in their early stage for example breast cancer. Early detection will prevent it from spreading to another part of the body which improves the survival rate.

Protect your skin from the sun to prevent skin cancer by using sunscreen and protective clothing etc

Be aware of your environment for environmental toxins, and pollutants.

Go for vaccinations: some vaccines can help reduce the risk of certain cancers.

Remember to consult your healthcare professionals for your medical advice based on your lifestyle and health history.

For those who are fighting the battle against cancer, I wish that their bodies respond to treatment, and they get better soon.
Pages:
Jump to: