Pages:
Author

Topic: World changing and those who don't adopt this Will stay poor - page 5. (Read 1033 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 293
Rollbit.com
The most important thing for me is that we must adapt well to any changes that occur in the future. We must be prepared to learn every new thing that arises. Whether it's about technological advances and such. A CBDC that will utilize Blockchain which in my opinion will only make the digital version of fiat holders easier to track and easier to control. Even if CBDC is fully implemented it could make everyone who intends to hide their wealth switch to using physical gold. So that it cannot be read by digital systems. CBDC in each country seems to have its own way of utilizing Blockchain. In fact, I have heard that several countries are collaborating with Ripple to create a CBDC for their country's currency.

And regarding tokenization I also read the news accidentally while looking for potential altcoins. Namely, one of the Altcoins that has its own network, namely Avax, seems like they are collaborating with a large company for a project like tokenization or something like that. I even read that JP Morgan was in the text of the news.

So the most important thing is that we have to be good at seeing opportunities and be more flexible in adapting to changing times. So that we don't miss the train and can continue to have stability in the economy.
Activity: 658
Merit: 384
This is a well crafted story or prediction but thanks I am not buying it, and please erase that weird feeling that CBDC and the government can make anyone rich, I can promise you that they will prefer to ruin the lives of many if they can but thanks to Bitcoin they can't really do it, and if CBDC or the government comes out some day with their own blockchain I will pass, because I don't trust these people for a bit.

Even if CBDC goes blockchain, they can only back the Fiat currency, no one is ever going to get rich out of this, because it's stable coin or let's say fiat currency in the digital currency uniform, nothing special, nothing profiting from this, there is also nothing to call investment here.

You are the one that needs to do some research before making posts on the forum, you don't understand what CBDC is and you lack the information on what they plan to do, either it's going to fail or succeed, they won't be doing it for someone like me, like I've said before, I will pass.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
longevity of a thread is just a tintinbabulation (sound) to many users here but the message is what everyone is interested in.
If you don't adopt changes fast u stay poor

Op change is constant and it comes unknowingly and knowingly. And if one does not adopt to the new changes then he will become poor is not true. I will disagree with you on that. There are other thing the person will do to become rich. It is only the idle mind will poor forever.  

And CBDC will be a country dominated innovation yet it can not over come bitcoin, but it will still be as it is. That is the way we use bitcoin with the fiat currency will be like that. And mostly the countries that have not adopted bitcoin will use the two alongside but those countries that have adopted bitcoin it as legal currency will use bitcoin more.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
First of all the topic itself is offending as you cannot predict one to remain poor when you never knows about your future.

CBDC has nothing to do with crypto as it's as good as digital payment you make which is completely controlled and it's centralized unlike crypto, why such hype for this? Their main objectives is to somehow stop people from adapting to Crypto and just because they use blockchain it won't change anyone's life and even if there is any impact on price of crypto to this then it would be temporary one just like how there is very little impact on Doge whenever Elon tweets about them.

It's a trap if we assume CBDC is going to have positive impact on crypto and NFTs are the biggest scam and joke I have ever come across and cannot even imagine in wildest dreams that rela estates will be based on that.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
If you dont adopt changes fast u stay poor
And it's not matter of your skills or your current wealth anymore not even anything else what we use to think it was important.
It has always been this way. Whoever adapts faster wins. In the economy as well.

Im a about to tell something that you gona be thankful to me all your life.
Thank you, my hero. I'm already grateful. What would I do without you. Smiley

CBDC are coming but the way you think and that's how the elite rich themselfes now after great RESET it doesn't matter you own property or you got 100k on ur bank your wealth will be depended on ur cryptocurrency assets.
You're probably damn right here. CBDC will inevitably dominate the world.

What the central banks don't tell you guys is this that they don't use some unknown... blockchain its a lia big lia don't fall into that
Have central banks whispered this in your ear?

The cbdc-s will be run on well known blockchains and that's how overnight many of you will become wealthy becouse well known cryptocurrencies value will go High fast after this.
I expect that CBDC's will be created on their own blockchains. Using other project's blockchains will make CBDC dependent on other projects. Central banks don't need this at all. I don’t see any connection between the appearance of CBDC and the rise in price of known cryptocurrencies. Another scenario is possible: a fall in the prices of most cryptocurrencies due to the hegemony of CBDC.

And that's the biggest secret and they hide this in history the average people never acted wise ways becouse they never want to learn.
Also speaking about tokenization all your real estate Will be turned into NFT token that's the part of CBDC plan and it Will be well known blockchains not some unknown the stories what i tell you it's a Lia
It's good that you told us this big secret. Smiley By the way, how do you know this, I would like to ask.

I want to see faces of those guys ....who will be surprised and they been waiting for some central bank magical blockchain wich has no proven techical capability no track record and no evidence of utility so people get ready some of you will be poor Also the panic sellers but those who hodle Will be swhored with money soon
There will always be poor people and that's a fact. It is impossible for everyone to become rich.

As i know wall st and finances Im pro i can tell that aave and uni are those who Will benefit most in upcoming federal reserv system system
Can you be more specific here? What do you know about "wall st and finances"? What's your background, pro?

So i want to see those guys who will say now btc not important the btc will be all over the world one of the main things
Bitcoin will not be "all over the world one of the main things". This is impossible. But CBDC is already possible.

But who would listen you when it's time to listen? Like tje times noah...nobody listening really.
Can say whatever you want. Only words supported by facts matter.

Now it's Same situation and those people who will be waiting some "ecb Christina lagerde kind of " magic blockchain will be very disapointed.
It's good that I'm not one of them. Smiley

And yes world wealth and all the resources will be soon distrubuted to crypto holders and soon the great reset some of the banks will disapere Also and nobody don't bail them out becouse they are old and If they got no blockchain related system then they fail
The old banks will die out on their own. This is a natural course of evolution. This is exactly where your post began - those who don't adapt will be squeezed out of the market. This is exactly what will happen to banks.

That's how it goes off course only fed and central Banks knows wich blockchains but for main ones ethereum will be one used for real easte tokenization ...those nft play it's not joke people think it's some kids fun on opensea but it's not the big funds and instutions are actually in this so things Are about to getting very serious If u not in it's bad for you.
What does ethereum have to do with it? No bank will work on this blockchain. Here are my predictions. Central banks don't need dependence on Buterin and the others.

But yes i want to see those people who hope that central banks doing some unknown blockchains....i'll be laughing then becouse i know for sure things will go different ways becouse remember elite and rich people can't never tell others the truth it's your duty to use brain and find out and If not you don't deserve wealth
You can start laughing, since you already know everything in advance.

"Elite and rich people" won't tell us the truth, but you will definitely tell us, won't you?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
The earlier people recognize this, the better for them. Like they say; change is constant. But what they haven’t really said is how you’ll fall out if you don’t have the flexibility to change to the current system. Let’s use camera as example; going back to when taking photos began, it took some minutes to get your photos, and when you pose for the photo and the camera clicks, you’re paying (no preview). The world has evolved from that to now that we use digital cameras. photos are not just faster (instant) and clearer but also reviewable, in fact, photos are now printed digitally. Now a photographer who doesn’t adopt this change will fall out of business. This is the same as every other thing. Even the Bitcoin transaction today, some people adopt it because that’s the new technology and you have to be in the game so you’re not left behind. Change is constant and we need to have an open and flexible mind that can let us change for the better.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I do agree with your statement,  the world keeps changing and we needs to change alongside to quickly adapt the new ways otherwise we will be left behind. More than a decade ago btc came into the picture to revolutionize the financial system and introduced a new and alternative way of transactions, many people were against it initially but now people are willing to accept it just to keep up with this changes.

Bitcoin is the evolution of money, I really agree with that statement, so when there are those who still reject the change or evolution of money, that person has been left far behind, Bitcoin is unique even though currently the majority still don't understand Bitcoin completely and broadly. bitcoin has attracted the attention of large investors, bitcoin has changed many people's lives for the better, bitcoin has made it easier to send large amounts of money easily between countries, there is much more good that has been created due to the emergence of bitcoin and it all indicates that bitcoin is the future for the world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
I don't care about that CBDC, and I don't even believe in that, to be honest. Why should I understand? Even without that, I have already been given the opportunity to earn here in the cryptocurrency business industry. And so far, it continues.

And the Cbdc was also created by manipulators so that they can control all the communities of cryptocurrency, or bitcoin; that's how simple it really is to understand, while Bitcoin and crypto are clearly created for decentralization so that no one can control the assets they want. Let's hold on for a long time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 185
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I understand what you meant op, but the creation of this bitcoin was for a purpose and I believe that the mean purpose was decentralization which does not allow any entity or institution to have control of this currency, security with the help of secured wallet, personalized identify, if all this purpose are been defeated then it not long what we think it is, I don't think the government will have lower to control this currency, every one will continue to have a say as far as Bitcoin is concerned, note, the reason why many nation has not adopt bitcoin is the centralized nature of it, the government always want something they can censor and stuff they can control, we know that Bitcoin does not permit that, this is the challenge bitcoin is facing in terms of adoption.
Activity: 396
Merit: 30
The world is changing is true and we should update us according to the changing of time. Otherwise we will not be able to keep up with the world and will be left behind in development. It is a fact that nature always wants to change. And compare the difference between the world a hundred years from today and the world today, and you will understand the change.Similarly, bitcoin currency is the name of a change and an economic revolution. After the launching of bitcoin, how many sub coins have come and how many more will come in the future. No one can predict. So in the field of business and trade, we should welcome the better change.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I do agree with your statement,  the world keeps changing and we needs to change alongside to quickly adapt the new ways otherwise we will be left behind. More than a decade ago btc came into the picture to revolutionize the financial system and introduced a new and alternative way of transactions, many people were against it initially but now people are willing to accept it just to keep up with this changes.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1171
The world is changing, but some things will not change, like for example that there will always be rich and poor, that will remain so forever... What is perhaps also sad in many ways, it seems that we cannot hope for equality between people.

We all know how the world is working, we all see this "become rich" forcing through generations, but where is the end? I guess we know that we can't all be rich, so when the race for money ends? Damnd money and race for money, we are spending life and energy on money instead on something else...
Activity: 1624
Merit: 292
And it's not matter of your skills or your current wealth anymore not even anything else what we use to think it was important.
Im a about to tell something that you gona be thankful to me all your life.
CBDC are coming but the way you think and that's how the elite rich themselfes now after great RESET it doesn't matter you own property or you got 100k on ur bank your wealth will be depended on ur cryptocurrency assets.
(...)
So will be knowing these things help you become rich?

I think the problem is that people, society, the earth, the universe,... are always working, so don't overemphasize the story of change, or rather, our adaptation.
Some terms are mentioned here, but they really aren't the basis for your future orientation. I think if not this field, we still have countless other professions out there, so some technologies are only applied on a small scale, so they don't have much value.

And instead, if you want to receive wealth, balancing your current life is the secret.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We have to maintain a dynamic approach to life, and become  an opportunist who is smart enough to adopt quickly to changes and make the best use of them as they happen, with that approach, you will always get the best benefits from any new development. People who allow themselves to be left behind whenever there is a new development always find it hard to catch up much later.

Bitcoin is an advancement, and people who are yet to understand what it is and the benefits are already behind.

that's right, people who don't accept bitcoin are currently far behind compared to people who have accepted bitcoin in their lives, investing in bitcoin is actually quite easy, it's just that FUD is often spread by some individuals, making bitcoin look scary  , those who are afraid and unwilling to accept bitcoin now will regret their delay when the price of bitcoin hits $100k.
Activity: 308
Merit: 197
A little too hard to adjust on how the world works right now, considering that inflation’s at an all-time-high right now and jobs are becoming even harder to come by, so while it’s great that we’re spreading awareness and letting people know that if you want to invest in bitcoin, the best time to start is now, we need to drawbthe line between spreading awareness and fearmongering upon people who do not have the proper capabilities to invest in any form of crypto right now. It’s pathetic and paints a bad impression of how the crypto community operates.

This one in particular, while garnering a catchy title, is a little tongue in cheek and lacks empathy towards these people that I’ve mentioned.
   The economy of the world deteriorates all over and not just in Nigeria, the only difference is that ours seems like a higher degree of  hardship considering our starting point which was already below the right standard of living. Inflation keeps occurring, cost of living increases, survival rate decreases, financial plans altered to shit the nature of the economy that isn't fixed.
   The way life was lived years back is certainly not the-same way it's lived now. It's only a fool that'd still act ignorant to the changes in the economy and still would want to live at the standard he lives when things were positive than it is now, in no time, that person would become less than wretched because the rate at which the economy will eat up his assets, incomes and investment he's been so proud about without making proactive measures to secure it and keep it booming will be so rapid. The solution for everyone at this times would be to retrace our steps, go back and redraw our blue print of financial growth, re-strategize and let the plans work in hand with the current economic situation too.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
So, looks like I'm going to stay poor, holding my bitcoin, while other "rich" folks run around with phone wallets full of CBDC, NFT and whatever else they come up with in the next 20 years.

Let's see how this post ages and who comes up on top. The people who support questionable progress, like ICO's, IPO's, bitcoin forks because the new king is coming, Eth flippening when it becomes more popular than bitcoin, and other dumb things like when people tell me they "invest in stable coins" or when they were saying that this or that was great... There was a time people told me Luna is a great coin, I even had a friend who told me in 2021 that he was buying Hex...

I will stay poor and you will get rich by holding pictures of apes, penguins and tokenized real estate. Come by in a few years to post a picture of your Lambo.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 589
A little too hard to adjust on how the world works right now, considering that inflation’s at an all-time-high right now and jobs are becoming even harder to come by, so while it’s great that we’re spreading awareness and letting people know that if you want to invest in bitcoin, the best time to start is now, we need to drawbthe line between spreading awareness and fearmongering upon people who do not have the proper capabilities to invest in any form of crypto right now. It’s pathetic and paints a bad impression of how the crypto community operates.

This one in particular, while garnering a catchy title, is a little tongue in cheek and lacks empathy towards these people that I’ve mentioned.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
It is amazing to see how so many people are alive despite the poverty and limited resources the world has . Major thanks to several religions where polygamy is encouraged. The world I see is becoming more unpredictable every other day. I hope for a good day for all.
Because we have to, and innovation makes the humanity survive all the challenges and solving the problem of the limited resources slowly but surely. Technology grows a lot and for the past decades we’ve seen it evolve for the benefits of everybody, we’ve seen some companies who didn’t adapt technology and now they are no where to be found. Let’s adapt change and continue to grow, this technology slowly hitting the main stream and its not too late to adapt crypto, there’s still a lot of time and don’t waste it.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
We have to maintain a dynamic approach to life, and become  an opportunist who is smart enough to adopt quickly to changes and make the best use of them as they happen, with that approach, you will always get the best benefits from any new development. People who allow themselves to be left behind whenever there is a new development always find it hard to catch up much later.

Bitcoin is an advancement, and people who are yet to understand what it is and the benefits are already behind.
Activity: 616
Merit: 274
Even when CBDCS becomes popular and widespread in its usage, It’s highly unlikely properties would lose its value overnight and wealth would then be dependent on your crypto assets.
“World wealth and all the resources will be soon distributed to crypto holders”. That’s another unlikely scenario when CBDCS becomes widespread. The mere thought of it is really absurd as you’re implying people who aren’t crypto holders(that’s a lot of people)would go totally broke overnight.

...i'll be laughing then becouse i know for sure things will go different ways becouse remember elite and rich people can't never tell others the truth it's your duty to use brain and find out and If not you don't deserve wealth
I guess we should be extremely grateful for you to tell us the poor and average folks the truth.  We would have never guessed this in a million years.

Pages:
Jump to: