Pages:
Author

Topic: WORLD CLASS CHINESE GREAT WALL OF CHINA JADE CARVING - HALF A TON WEIGHT! - page 2. (Read 2677 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Many thanks.

I personally have never seen anything like it until I was asked to try and sell it. I have felt it and stood next to it. I was just amazed and studied it for about 10 minutes.

Many hours of people's time gone into it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Thanks for your interest.

I am new to this forum and I don't know how to upload photos.

Could anyone please advise?

Thank you!
yes its very simple go to imgur.com upload there and you have link for bitcointalk board so post link here its works I do this
Activity: 584
Merit: 500

Thank you!
Upload your photo to an image hosting site. When you make a new post, the icon above the winky face is the image tag. Click that and put the image URL between the tags.

Thank you!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
great I will watch this thread and now interested in this what happen here its very good and big price
WORLD CLASS CHINESE GREAT WALL OF CHINA JADE  CARVING - HALF A TON WEIGHT!

Here is a fabulous rare piece of Jade that has been exceptionally hand carved. The approximate dimensions are: Carving itself H: 44" W: 48" D: 20" Base H: 11" W: 50" D: 24"

It is based in the UK and there would be shipping on top, depending where you are based. It is serpentine Jade.

The price is  60BTC or $40,000

Of course, the price is negotiable

I am selling on behalf of a client and I am happy to accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, A personal cheque or Bank transfer. A viewing can be arranged - please contact me about it as well as any more information.

I can send you photos of this incredible piece if you want to email me on: [email protected]

Thank you for looking.

Pages:
Jump to: