Pages:
Author

Topic: WORLD CRISIS IN 2018 - page 7. (Read 1161 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 18, 2018, 12:38:53 AM
there are even some countries declared bankrupt by the world this year.
What are these countries?

a country that is able to survive in conditions like now only countries that have a large gold stock.
That's one but it's not the "only" way to survive in such economic conditions.

China and America are currently collecting gold from all over the world. the goal is to maintain their existence and also to survive the coming crisis.
Do you have sources for this entire statement?

I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.
During crisis, everyone that has been affected would look for some remedy just to flee from it and crypto mostly with bitcoin will be an option for them. It might be affected but the effect would be very low and its probable that they would choose it as a home for the meanwhile. I'm not an economic expert but this is interesting.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 17, 2018, 11:47:54 PM
it is true that the world is currently experiencing a crisis and that has happened to Venezuela, and it is possible that Crypto could also be affected.

Crypto would probably go the other way when fiats go down.

Iran has experienced 200% inflation over the last year according to china uncensored.

Here's an article from may that mentions 70% or so inflation in Iran. https://www.forbes.com/sites/simonconstable/2018/05/17/doomed-why-irans-economic-mess-will-get-worse/#7c79509b34fa
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
September 17, 2018, 11:47:32 PM
There always seem to be someone that says that the economy is crashing every single year, and it really just never happens. Even global recessions have been survivable. I really don't see the death of the global economy in my lifetime.

Either way, gold is very scarce and there's no way hoarding it will be able to save a failing economy. It could help citizens of a failing economy though. It's unlikely that Bitcoin will be affected by any local crisis, but I seriously doubt it would be unaffected by a global one, where everything falls off a cliff.

Everyone has different theories, but ultimately, I hope we never find out.
Activity: 486
Merit: 27
HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK
September 17, 2018, 08:39:28 PM
You should have to post this on the economics section since you want this to be discussed as economical condition.  China is one of the great sellers but you need some research about it, as you can see russia is still silent about this gold and other resources even philippines we have this wide source of natural oil that can surpass the economy of dubai, and talking about cryptocurrency adaptation russia and philippines can surpass china because all they are doing is banning projects of crypto blockchain that can help their ecobomy even just a little bit.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
September 17, 2018, 08:28:02 PM
I think you are merely speculating, How do you know which country is going to bankrupt and which one is not? on the other hands it doesn't affect the crypto markets price only drops in a dramatic way if some big exchanges are hacked and there will be a panicked selling again like last time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
September 17, 2018, 08:14:44 PM
We have a lot of *smart* people who speak about that crisis. Unfortunately, they could be right because of our history. 1998 - 2008 - and probably 2018/2019. Another collapse? I don't know, but that could happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 08:04:52 PM
it is true that the world is currently experiencing a crisis and that has happened to Venezuela, and it is possible that Crypto could also be affected.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
September 17, 2018, 07:08:25 PM
By 2018 the world economy is falling, there is currently chaos in the economy around the world. there are even some countries declared bankrupt by the world this year. a country that is able to survive in conditions like now only countries that have a large gold stock. China and America are currently collecting gold from all over the world. the goal is to maintain their existence and also to survive the coming crisis. I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.

I'd like to hear more about your sources first. Which country is going bankrupt. What is your source for the US getting gold.

How is gold going to help during a debt crisis?

Anyway, my belief, and the belief of many libertarians (which are over-represented in the bitcoin community) is that if the dollar collapsed, people would escape into bitcoin thus pushing the price up.

People have been predicting the fall of the dollar forever, but it hasn't happened yet so don't delude yourself that it will certainly happen in 2018, or any other year without some serious understanding of the current economy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 06:41:08 PM
By 2018 the world economy is falling, there is currently chaos in the economy around the world. there are even some countries declared bankrupt by the world this year. a country that is able to survive in conditions like now only countries that have a large gold stock. China and America are currently collecting gold from all over the world. the goal is to maintain their existence and also to survive the coming crisis. I want to know whether cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin, will be affected by the current crisis? I want to hear from the seniors here.
Pages:
Jump to: