Pages:
Author

Topic: World Cup 2018 Professional Tips - Play And Win - page 3. (Read 413 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
It's not surprising that such a thread has pooped up right before the World Cup I'm expecting many more similar ones to follow. It's actually very difficult for anyone to trust the op just on his words.

Op you have one big shot and it's tomorrow final give us your predictions in details and choose any match two match post that maybe then you have some chance, since the amount is very small it's tempting to try his service but without proven results difficult. I'll wait for some results.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
It's easy to say that you can offer the highest quality picks and predictions.

You know that it's too good to be true, you are promising a "decent profit" but you are lack of resources to prove that you can.

There is time for this newcomer to prove himself, 20 days left to world cup, maybe he can throw us some free tip until then, just to show how good he is.
Good idea, his free tips will decide if its worth to take his cup.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
Not trying to bring you down, but are you saying that you have the highest quality predictions? So if I give you $35, is there a possibility that I can win?  I do not think that is how it goes, mate. No one is going to follow you, and you have to come up with better ideas. As a matter of fact, even if you love football so much and you have a great knowledge about teams, you cannot know for sure who is going to win.

Think again about bringing him down for what he offer here, probably he wish to pick up few fools to pay him and he will disappear. He is not the first or the last of its kind, there are to many scammers around.
There are too many good tipsters here in gambling section, they are around for years, why would anyone choose this newcomer without any repudiation? There are many ways for every person to prove himself here, free ways, after that it's easy to start charging your services.
There is time for this newcomer to prove himself, 20 days left to world cup, maybe he can throw us some free tip until then, just to show how good he is.

maybe he isn't scammer , but as long as he isn't providing his past stats then no one should buy his offer
I know a lot of professional tipsters that doesn't have account here but they do accept bitcoin , any moment they may open a thread here but they will provide their past tips using a 3rd party site so members can be sure that they are paying for quality info
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1175
Not trying to bring you down, but are you saying that you have the highest quality predictions? So if I give you $35, is there a possibility that I can win?  I do not think that is how it goes, mate. No one is going to follow you, and you have to come up with better ideas. As a matter of fact, even if you love football so much and you have a great knowledge about teams, you cannot know for sure who is going to win.

Think again about bringing him down for what he offer here, probably he wish to pick up few fools to pay him and he will disappear. He is not the first or the last of its kind, there are to many scammers around.
There are too many good tipsters here in gambling section, they are around for years, why would anyone choose this newcomer without any repudiation? There are many ways for every person to prove himself here, free ways, after that it's easy to start charging your services.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
As everyone knows World Cup starts in a couple of weeks. There would be a lot of action and bookies are promising decent odds for those games. I am here to offer you my highest quality predictions for those games with win-ratio that will make you really decent profits.
I will be making a Telegram group where I will be posting the games daily.
Price:35$ for the whole World Cup and 25$ if you book your place before it starts !
Accepted Payment Methods:
Crypto/AGC

man no one ever will join a paid tips service unless the tipster is popular , and you just started here in the forums so don't expect any customers unless you provided your stats in the past and how much your up with your ROI
of course these should be using a 3rd party site like bettin.gs
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
What if your predictions are wrong will you give explanations of the predictions, or you just going to google it, and give us another professionals tips!? Like he said there has tonbe more to your idea
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
As everyone knows World Cup starts in a couple of weeks. There would be a lot of action and bookies are promising decent odds for those games. I am here to offer you my highest quality predictions for those games with win-ratio that will make you really decent profits.
I will be making a Telegram group where I will be posting the games daily.
Price:35$ for the whole World Cup and 25$ if you book your place before it starts !
Accepted Payment Methods:
Crypto/AGC
Pages:
Jump to: