Pages:
Author

Topic: World Cup 2022 - Crypto.com sponser - page 2. (Read 225 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
November 09, 2022, 11:17:41 AM
Many crypto companies are involving big events from last 2 years, it is good for crypto market. New people will know about crypto currency and more publicity for crypto currency. It always good to see a crypto company involved in big events like Fifa World Cup.
Yes of course that is a good thing for crypto itself let alone being involved in a big event like the FIFA World Cup,
all eyes will certainly be on the world cup so it will be very easy to be in the spotlight,
This will open up more crypto companies to be involved in big events in the future
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
November 09, 2022, 10:57:26 AM
So, how much exposure do we think cdc will get during the world cup? An average on 700+ million people worldwide watch the world cup final alone.
I would assume only a few percents going to pay attention to the cdc. I meant people might be familiar with crypto who would try to take it . I don't even think people who unfamiliar with it's going to pay attention to exposure that already made by cdc but getting a few percents from around 700 millions in total would be so good. It can give more traffic to the cdc.

Cronos is obviously an up and coming chain. Do you believe that coins on cdc will get pumped for the month?
It's hard to say if pump will come. I don't even believe if pump will come in a short time. The problem between CZ and SBF has been going even further with binance was dumping FTT to the bottom. It's even worst with FTX that was halting withdrawal for their users.

There's coins like Croge, with Croatian player Brozovic speaking out about it, on the cronoschain that I have been looking at, but with the state if the market currently I'm unsure that the World Cup will help pump cdc or not.
Wolrld cup may help CDC to get more exposure but im not even sure if world cup would give hype for cdc. World cup become even closer to use but i don't even see any signal to pump cdc at least not for now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
November 09, 2022, 10:40:53 AM
Many crypto companies are involving big events from last 2 years, it is good for crypto market. New people will know about crypto currency and more publicity for crypto currency. It always good to see a crypto company involved in big events like Fifa World Cup.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 725
November 09, 2022, 10:05:02 AM
The world cup is just around the corner, and yes, Crypto.com is sure to get more attention as a sponsor of one of the biggest events in football. However, due to unfavorable market conditions, maybe we can't expect the price of Crypto.com tokens or tokens on the Cronos network to match expectations.

But one thing is certain, of course, the presence of Crypto.com as one of the sponsors at FIFA WC will have a good impact on the crypto space as a whole. BTW you are talking about CDC, I want to know what CDC you mean here Huh.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 09, 2022, 06:36:47 AM
So, how much exposure do we think cdc will get during the world cup? An average on 700+ million people worldwide watch the world cup final alone.

Cronos is obviously an up and coming chain. Do you believe that coins on cdc will get pumped for the month? There's coins like Croge, with Croatian player Brozovic speaking out about it, on the cronoschain that I have been looking at, but with the state if the market currently I'm unsure that the World Cup will help pump cdc or not.
Pages:
Jump to: