Pages:
Author

Topic: World economy, what do you think? - page 11. (Read 3052 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 148
June 26, 2018, 10:56:01 PM
World economy is being affected by bitcoin which is good. World's economy is increasing due to cryptocurrency. The economy improves, every year there's always an improvement. The tendency of having crypto or holding a digital money also helps the economy. If you're holding crypto and it's helping you don't just mind that you are only the one who gets benefits but the economy too.
Activity: 217
Merit: 14
June 26, 2018, 07:03:31 PM
World economy is the one that calibrated the growth happening around. Cryptocurrencies doesn't get affected of the world economy, as they were completely independent of the external market. At very rare instance some impacts can be felt over the cryptocurrency network in the form of speculation.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
June 25, 2018, 06:13:31 AM
How much, in your opinion, has international relations influenced the world economy and what do you think about it?

I think international relations is really important in a country's economy. A country cannot grow by it self, it needs help and opportunities from other countries to improve it's economy. So, I think it has an influence in the economy. Having foreign investors in a country can be beneficial to both parties.
In this world of globalization where because of increasing technology we are living in a global village. No one can stay in complete isolation in current era. Same is the case with countries, we develop international relations in order to achieve the interests of the state. We cannot stay alone because we don’t have all required things. May be some country has weapons but not natural resources.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 04:53:02 PM
How much, in your opinion, has international relations influenced the world economy and what do you think about it?

Actually every news in other countries are affecting the world economy in terms of cryptocurrency, if there is a famous people who create their own prediction there are people who believe and changing their mindset that makes the price of cryptocurrency to increase or drop.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 04:14:09 PM
World economy in these days depends so much on international political relations. If you have a resource without the relations you need you won’t be able to even extract it or even if you do use it. I dont think a country can gain an economic power without strong political relations.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 12:10:10 PM
First of all i will say Economic relation is the best relation to whole world. At present time if you say anything of a county, first come how economically it strong and for strong economy relation is very very important with other countries. Any country is not uniquely sufficient. It must be depends on another country. So there relations is important and economic is also there.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
CEO’s of major companies make business decisions based on what will work best for themselves and their respective companies. Politicians make policy decisions based on what will be in the best interest of the countries that they lead. More specifically, political decisions are also made with economic intentions in mind; when countries go to war (ex. the US and Russia intervening in the Middle East) part of their ambition is to spread democracy and peace, while keeping their own borders safe, but another aspect of militarization is that it is extremely profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

Every country can actually influence the economy, like banning of ico's in china, the market price last year is dumping due to that incident in china but still bitcoins managed to reach $19k dollars because of the demand coming from different people.
Activity: 117
June 23, 2018, 02:34:48 PM
International relations have a major impact on the economy. They determine the level of risk for investors and thus the value of the currency. It is obvious that in the next few years the world will suffer a lot of stumbling.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

If there is international relations, then the world economy will enter. And internationally treading and well-being. There will be good income through import export.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
June 21, 2018, 04:37:33 PM
relationship with each country is very important and has a large effect on World's economy. Because of it, we can eat foreign foods. we can import and export goods from one country to another. and because of good relations, allied countries are helping one another. not only the economy is affected, but the peace as well.

That's right and this is the reason why hundreds of international organizations were created such as on international as on regional level,We know too many organizations which were created to solve financial relations between the countries,Also I hope there will be too many international or regional organizations which will solve the problems related to cryptocurrencies,jurisdictions and another,At the same time we also know how difficult is to solve problems with norms of conflict law,anyway time will show everything...
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 04:02:53 PM
relationship with each country is very important and has a large effect on World's economy. Because of it, we can eat foreign foods. we can import and export goods from one country to another. and because of good relations, allied countries are helping one another. not only the economy is affected, but the peace as well.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
June 21, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

I think international relations is really important in a country's economy. A country cannot grow by it self, it needs help and opportunities from other countries to improve it's economy. So, I think it has an influence in the economy. Having foreign investors in a country can be beneficial to both parties.
Activity: 630
Merit: 24
June 21, 2018, 03:15:07 PM
There were and always will be the problems,The main factor is trade balance,Countries are always trying to protect balance between import and export,then they set up embargo and tariffs which is very bad decisions for protectionists and countries with cheap labour power,after this the relationships between the countries may be not as good as it was,So then international relations decide a lot in this situation,They create too many international organizations and agreements which may be useful and  peace-maker for this countries.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 02:52:34 PM
The current economy is a free-trade economy in all respects on the principle of equality and mutual respect between countries that have the same influence and influence as the brothers of one family.

I think the conflict in the Middle East, Middle Eastern countries are often armed conflicts that make political and economic conditions weaken, the Middle East itself is the largest oil producer, if there is a conflict then the price of oil will rise almost around the world
the relationship of each country to influence the economy of a country, can be regional or international, for example, the crisis in Greece significantly affect the stability of the European economy
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

In terms of cryptocurrency, a news can actually affect the entire country depending if it was a positive or negative news just like cryptocurrency, the prices in the market can increase or decrease depending on how much people will believe the news.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 01:53:26 PM
International relations has helped economies a lot especially third world countries where aids and reliefs through relations are helping sustain economies

I think the world economy is not only based on its international relations, but there is an impact if there is something wrong with the country that has a relationship.
This has a big impact because you can see countries that have international relations have a good economy. But there are countries too although they tend to be alone but they have a strong economy or they do not expose that their economy is starting to decline. I'm talking about North Korea here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 01:29:43 PM
Now the world economy are still fighting in what country will be the one I dont know who will be win but I am not sure if you do trading you are respectable in this era, right? I support the future of cryptocurrency is really a new way to keep your own site for me but its my account so you are respectable.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
June 21, 2018, 01:28:44 PM
I do believe that there ain't a country that can stand alone in these times and every country must have allies for the worst times before the worst ones . Even greater foes such as South and North Japan have already reunited their forces because that's the law of the universe : United we're stronger .
Yet we have many countries that seek allies just to have a stronger backup whenever accused of doing wrong deeds , such is doing Israel by getting America by their side , like that they can colonize Palestinian lands without being afraid because their ally is the strongest country in the world both economically and army wise .
Economic relationships have made a lot of problems tho and it led to many things such as the BRexit , and we'll still witness many other alike events in the near future .
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 06:56:40 PM
It takes a lot of discussion to improve more each economy by unite it but digital currencies will be a way to make it easier for now, as you can see the digital currency are knowing all around the world and all people in economy is much better with it.
Pages:
Jump to: