Pages:
Author

Topic: World is really moving toward space age ! - page 2. (Read 943 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
What you think when you see movies like as 2000 years later as few of Hollywood movies are there, shown proper space age.

Block chain is a best tool to concur space age. I think already its beginning of spce age. As cryptocurrencies are good example of it.

I think even before bitcoin came about we are still entering a world of paperless currency. the likes of paypal and bank transfers have been happening for a while now which is just an exchange of numbers on a computer. Bitcoin is just another baby step towards a paperless currency and one day we will be done away with paper notes completely . Sometimes when i think of handing over a bank note it almost seems so primitive, its like a bunch of cavemen swapping bits of paper for actual goods. Digital currency is definitely where it will go from here on out.

Well Its not about just currency I am talking its all about Blockchain magic.

Blockchain is taking world toward new era of digitalization. Already so many experiments are going on. And its proven in last 8 years that blockchain has that much potential to change world dramatically.

your probably right about blockchain technology . the only thing is i hear this expression "blockchain technology" thrown about everywhere these days but ive not actually seen an actual real case use other than bitcoin, Im sure they will come in time but maybe i just dont have a good enough understanding off the blockchain.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
Space age or 2000 years is very long period and it is hard to imagine what will be payment processor at those time. There is no doubt that bitcoin is best tech which can also exist on those space age however we can't predict future.

2000 years is just for imagination as in movies it shows a spce world or like that digital world.

The term used 2000 years for just consideration. no proper meaning of that because no can see that much years age. We can just imagine.  Like as we are in dream.

Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is actually like dream. And that dream really comes true by 2008
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
actually I have seen people using bitcoins as an expensive or rather rare currency in some space related TV series or those stories which
happens in the future and everything is so technologically advanced and you see bitcoin mentioned even real gold bitcoins giving out
As a payment.  Cheesy
What you think when you see movies like as 2000 years later as few of Hollywood movies are there, shown proper space age.

Block chain is a best tool to concur space age. I think already its beginning of spce age. As cryptocurrencies are good example of it.

I think even before bitcoin came about we are still entering a world of paperless currency. the likes of paypal and bank transfers have been happening for a while now which is just an exchange of numbers on a computer. Bitcoin is just another baby step towards a paperless currency and one day we will be done away with paper notes completely . Sometimes when i think of handing over a bank note it almost seems so primitive, its like a bunch of cavemen swapping bits of paper for actual goods. Digital currency is definitely where it will go from here on out.

Well Its not about just currency I am talking its all about Blockchain magic.

Blockchain is taking world toward new era of digitalization. Already so many experiments are going on. And its proven in last 8 years that blockchain has that much potential to change world dramatically.
legendary
Activity: 994
Space age or 2000 years is very long period and it is hard to imagine what will be payment processor at those time. There is no doubt that bitcoin is best tech which can also exist on those space age however we can't predict future.
legendary
Activity: 1008
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Pages:
Jump to: