Pages:
Author

Topic: World War 3 has already begun, but it's an economic war, not a conventional one. - page 2. (Read 2571 times)

Q7
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
And the war is also on how to put down bitcoin. When they realize that one day btc will the future of all payment system and how powerful it might get, it only makes sense to destroy it at the early stage.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
And I also think that litecoin was created by the chinese to try to kill bitcoin in 2011.
Right when capitulation occured litecoin was launched.
The knew US and alies had 1 million bitcoins, they now try to get as much as bitcoins too.
You already see litecoin is moving in the opposite direction of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1008
Delusional crypto obsessionist
I think history may write that the Ukraine situation was the match that lit the fire, and OPEC flooding the oil market was the 'first shots fired'.

After this we find there is a figurative mountain of bombs waiting to go off, financial ones.

The collapse of the Ruble amounted to a surprise invasion and we see the similar damage to the Chinese yen as further attacks. Now Russia is fighting back by manipulating their gas lines and hoarding gold. We just recently saw the Swiss reverse  currency collapse... I won't pretend to know why that is exactly, but it is unprecedented.

Something very big is going on, and the cracks in the fairytale are all around us.

I think what Russia may not realize is that the elite Mathematicians in Europe and the United States have planned this entire scenario out already, which is why bitcoin exists.

Bitcoin is going to be the Ark in the coming catastrophe. I am already on board, and am encouraging others. By the time most get there, it will be too late. We are about to see the wealth of the world redistributed in the only way that will preserve the power of Europe and the USA.

In many ways, perhaps this economic war started long ago when China began to hoard US dollars. The United States knew it can't win an economic war against that... They financially have us by the balls. But we mastered classification and deniability 70 years ago in World War 2. (that Alan Turing movie was totally tits btw)

You think it's a coincidence that the creator of bitcoin is anonymous?

Now, cue the trolls filling up my topic with nonsense trying to distract from the conversation at hand. And for those listening at home, know that I'm already patriotically on your payroll. You're welcome to promote me.

Otherwise I'll just become a famous author and contribute that way.  

The Game of Money has begun.  

I pretty much agree on most you write. Glad to see some similar thoughts.
I also think that this war is not going to be bloody by conventional weapons, but by hunger/frustration/suicide and starvation.

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I think history may write that the Ukraine situation was the match that lit the fire, and OPEC flooding the oil market was the 'first shots fired'.

After this we find there is a figurative mountain of bombs waiting to go off, financial ones.

The collapse of the Ruble amounted to a surprise invasion and we see the similar damage to the Chinese yen as further attacks. Now Russia is fighting back by manipulating their gas lines and hoarding gold. We just recently saw the Swiss reverse  currency collapse... I won't pretend to know why that is exactly, but it is unprecedented.

Something very big is going on, and the cracks in the fairytale are all around us.

I think what Russia may not realize is that the elite Mathematicians in Europe and the United States have planned this entire scenario out already, which is why bitcoin exists.

Bitcoin is going to be the Ark in the coming catastrophe. I am already on board, and am encouraging others. By the time most get there, it will be too late. We are about to see the wealth of the world redistributed in the only way that will preserve the power of Europe and the USA.

In many ways, perhaps this economic war started long ago when China began to hoard US dollars. The United States knew it can't win an economic war against that... They financially have us by the balls. But we mastered classification and deniability 70 years ago in World War 2. (that Alan Turing movie was totally tits btw)

You think it's a coincidence that the creator of bitcoin is anonymous?

Now, cue the trolls filling up my topic with nonsense trying to distract from the conversation at hand. And for those listening at home, know that I'm already patriotically on your payroll. You're welcome to promote me.

Otherwise I'll just become a famous author and contribute that way.  

The Game of Money has begun.  

Pages:
Jump to: