Pages:
Author

Topic: World war 3 will start in 2016-2020 or not? - page 4. (Read 3060 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Cryptic I didn't see noowhere thread about World War 3.Why you don't tell to users which are telling bitcoin will die to stop spam.I have seen 100 times topic called Bitcoin will die.This isn't shit thread lol bro.Also I can have accounts how much I want read bitcointalk rules if you dont know them.This is also different thread than other world war 3 threads so stop complaint.If bitcointalk forum admin or moderators says that I must delete this topic i will delete.I will not listen you I have own brain.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Hello user can you please stop registering new accounts and posting shit threads?

It might be cool and nice for sig spammers but for the average user it is just spam.

Ps: we already have several WW3 threads.
I think also that.I dont think that Vladimir Putin will go to Ameican trap and attack.Muslim are bigger problem than Putin in the world.I like Vladimir Putin.But the most worst thing is that if world war start America will not be in war or punished because of making war everywhere and destroying everything.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
I am interested what bitcointalk forum users think about this.
This are my predictions why world war 3 will start:
1.It will start because of  China and America because of theritory.
2.It will start because of expanding NATO.
3.It will start because of Muslims in Europe.
4.It will start because Europe countries are leaving EU and NATO and because they are going to destroy $.
If world war 3 start I want choose option 4 but I domy want war.
Which option you think that is more chance to start that war?
Help me and tell me what option it is good to add in pool.
I think world war 3 might start because of Muslims in Europe, cuz nothing can stop Muslims, they fight to the utmost, they aren't afraid of dying and they've got a huge motivation. 
I think that aliens will not create war   because they don't know for us.I really  don't believe that aliens are on earth or that they are close to earth.I believe that aliens were never visited Earth.I think that news are creating fake news that aliens exist to earn more money.I think that aliens was never visited Earth because space is too big and they dont know for us,or we have more better technology than aliens,maybe on other planets live dinosaurs or just other type of animals which are not similar to human population.Maybe they didn't visit us because maybe there are very small amount of planets like Earth so maybe Earth ismy really close so if they have best technology and they can't find us.Maybe that type of spaceships will never exist which can travel very fast in space.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )
no one of the above comrade, you forgot to mention that random thing that will happens somewhere in November
meanwhile this photo is leaked from the future by the aliens

PS: DO NOT QUOTE MEH-THX

EDIT: @OP you have to read between the lines... i don't believe of the existence of the green monsters too...
I am interested what bitcointalk forum users think about this.
This are my predictions why world war 3 will start:
1.It will start because of  China and America because of theritory.
2.It will start because of expanding NATO.
3.It will start because of Muslims in Europe.
4.It will start because Europe countries are leaving EU and NATO and because they are going to destroy $.
If world war 3 start I want choose option 4 but I domy want war.
Which option you think that is more chance to start that war?
Help me and tell me what option it is good to add in pool.
Pages:
Jump to: