Pages:
Author

Topic: world war III : north korea VS USA - page 10. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2017, 06:55:31 PM
Kim will certainly not attack the US. It will be the US finding a reason to "preemptively" attack North Korea.

The public is being prepared for war. The rhetoric is clearly indicating this. And the deployment of two naval strike groups to the region is confirming this.
Should North Korea invade the USA and even a single civilian due in the attack, this will give the USA the right to fully bombard the whole North Korea, what saddens me will be the loss of innocent North Korean Civilians, I blame the Spineless world leaders who stood there for all these time for this to happen.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
August 12, 2017, 06:43:42 PM
Its not a WW3 scenario, more like a cold war 2.0 N.Korea is helpless against USA, you should be worried what will be China's response to USA responding to N.Korea's threats. As far as I've seen China urges Trump to tone it down a little. Perhaps thats a warning?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 12, 2017, 06:09:31 PM
N Korea vs USA is just a soap opera and even in case of real conflict nothing will hurts US.

The point here is what will do Russia and China. Because they are real powers, not like N Korea just bubbles. For example what are US ships doing in South China sea?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
August 12, 2017, 04:47:03 PM
If Kim attacks it will be the end of him and he knows it. I think all he wants is to be left alone. He's scared of a possible attack from combined forces of USA, South Korea and Japan. He knows how it would end, I'm sure he did the math long ago. He'll never attack, but communism will have to end there one way or another. History has proven that it can't go on forever.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
August 12, 2017, 02:44:59 PM
North Korea is a big soap bubble
they dont have any modern weapons except some nuclear bomb
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
August 12, 2017, 01:56:21 PM
Kim will certainly not attack the US. It will be the US finding a reason to "preemptively" attack North Korea.

The public is being prepared for war. The rhetoric is clearly indicating this. And the deployment of two naval strike groups to the region is confirming this.
In case of conflict, the Americans will try to destroy all the Korean launcher and if the rockets will fly then they will be destroyed in flight. This can have the effect of a dirty bomb and could cause the contamination of the neighbouring countries. I think we all understand this and will not allow the conflict. Kim no chance.
legendary
Activity: 1153
Merit: 1012
August 12, 2017, 12:45:38 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 12, 2017, 07:46:21 AM
after kim young un , say Will attack USA the military base
and donald trum response kim statement
what do you think can accident war north korea vs USA
Pages:
Jump to: