Pages:
Author

Topic: {WorldCoin Goods Trade} Buy and sell goods with WDC - page 3. (Read 11138 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Also selling one of my farts in a pop top bottle, guaranteed to hospitalize children and the elderly.

Want to get revenge on someone you dislike? this is the perfect solution Smiley

30 WDC plus shipping anywhere in the world.

If you have a specific request for Bouquet, please advise and I will adjust my diet accodingly.

Current aroma is Beer and Thai food

This^ I will be your associate and shall become WORLDYRICH!! MAUAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I'll add WDC to our website for a little bit and see if it comes of anything. I replaced Feathercoin with WDC for now at

http://www.iGotSpots.com/Worldcoin.html

If they both succeed, I'll keep them permanently

Awesome, it's great to see your support.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
bearded, drunk, fat, naked
I also have a few games flying around my steam inventory. PM me if you want one, I sell them at less than 50% steam price. You send worldcoins first - don't want to get scammed. They are all Steam keys that came off Steam directly, sometimes Amazon. I will cross out keys that have been sold in this thread so you know what is still available.

Small reputation thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spoid-reputation-and-trust-thread-195803

SELL:

Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC - 50 WDC
Batman Arkham Asylum - 130 WDC
Borderlands GOTY Edition - Violence Reduced! Sad - 130 WDC
Sonic Generations - 130 WDC
Terraria - 50 WDC
Bastion - 65 WDC

I also have 10 5 of those damn DOTA 2 - non-China - Keys flying around. Maybe some trader wants them - 20 10 WDC for the whole lot.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
I'll add WDC to our website for a little bit and see if it comes of anything. I replaced Feathercoin with WDC for now at

http://www.iGotSpots.com/Worldcoin.html

If they both succeed, I'll keep them permanently
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
lol, I guess you need to pay, not receive, that same amount Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 210
I sell my love for a day for 1000 wdc. Make sure you re a woman. If you re over 50 there s a 500 wdc extra.

Love
Activity: 224
SELLING: UPDATED PRICES

Diablo III unopened and unused (490WDC) + free shipping.  I can ship full box set, or if you don't want to wait for shipping I can open it and give you the code.

Guild Wars II Account:  Level 80 Assassin (1700WDC). I also have the disk set if you want me to ship it.  I will transfer full ownership of the account and I have good rep (214 Feedback 100%) on playerauctions: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myofferlist/?username=nerdcustoms

World of Warcraft Battlechest -2 available  (175WDC each) new/unopened.  free month game time as usual is included. I can e-mail the code, or I will ship the set.

I have a lot of computer parts, etc...  I will update this listing as I get around to posting it.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
I have a Bioshock, Crysis bloodcry code for sale at  600 WDC for the lot
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Ok, I'll go 2nd  Smiley. For sale, OCZ VERTEX MAX IOPS 120GB SSD, 2000 WDC + shipping from Sydney AU

Seller Return Policy
advertisement
OCZ Vertex 2 OCZSSD2-2VTXE120G 2.5" 120GB SATA II Solid State Drive (SSD)
today
$309.15 + $

so you are offering 300  for 2000 wdc  thats about 100 ltc for 2000 wdc  nice rate   5 ltc per 100
Activity: 70
So many coins so little hash power
Biggest items yet!  If you don't know what the are you don't need them...  

I'm out of town starting Sunday in San Diego for a client meeting for the week but these items, CCIE/CCNP/CCNA gear, will be for sale, give me an offer if you are in San Diego and I'll deliver, otherwise will be one week and I'll put them on the chopping block you pay shipping.  No serious bids will list on EBay without issues.   Oh yea still want someone to give something for a 1 year old bass pro flat transom canoe in Tulsa Oklahoma, you pick it up and get the wife off my ass!!!

And no, there is no amount of WDC that will let me separate with those lovely curtains....     Cry

How much do u want for the Cisco 881W Router?  And what is the laptop I see there?

Cisco 881W you can look on Ebay and get a rough idea on price, I ordered that new and used it very little.  I'll give a break for WDC but won't give it away of course, it's pretty light but the user pays shipping.  Shoot and offer who knows, might even take other coins.

You pay the shipping on the laptop and it's yours!!!  Or I'll use it as a doorstop, it boots, video etc, but has a noisy fan.

Activity: 378
Computer Stuff:

Thermaltake Toughpower 850w power supply. 850 watts, non modular, quality psu. 1250 WDC. Shipping within the 48 U.S. states only.

Games:

Tomb Raider:  333 WDC
Sleeping Dogs: 250 WDC
Hitman Absolution: 250 WDC
FarCry 3: 333 WDC

Laptop is free with whoever grabs something first, and pays shipping it works but has a loud fan Qosmio G25-AV513.
Activity: 420

I'm out of town starting Sunday in San Diego for a client meeting for the week but these items, CCIE/CCNP/CCNA gear, will be for sale, give me an offer if you are in San Diego and I'll deliver, otherwise will be one week and I'll put them on the chopping block you pay shipping.  No serious bids will list on EBay without issues.   Oh yea still want someone to give something for a 1 year old bass pro flat transom canoe in Tulsa Oklahoma, you pick it up and get the wife off my ass!!!

And no, there is no amount of WDC that will let me separate with those lovely curtains....     Cry

How much do u want for the Cisco 881W Router?  And what is the laptop I see there?
Activity: 112
Excuse my ignorance Random Bit, what is that thing? And what is for?

nice stuff, geek like us love it!
Activity: 154
Excuse my ignorance Random Bit, what is that thing? And what is for?

Activity: 154

SELL: Metro 2033 - STEAM KEY (1st version, not the new one).
It's the key for Steam, not the physical DVD.
Not valid on Germany.

U$S14.99 on STEAM

MY PRICE: 164 WDC

edit: SOLD! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Also selling one of my farts in a pop top bottle, guaranteed to hospitalize children and the elderly.

Want to get revenge on someone you dislike? this is the perfect solution Smiley

30 WDC plus shipping anywhere in the world.

If you have a specific request for Bouquet, please advise and I will adjust my diet accodingly.

Current aroma is Beer and Thai food
Activity: 168
I'm sure I have something better to sell then this.... I'll look around tomorrow.

I have a copy of Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services Unleashed:

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Server-Reporting-Services-Unleashed/dp/0672330261/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1368856871&sr=8-3&keywords=sql+server+2008+reporting+services

Lowest price on amazon is 26$.

Selling for 25$ (including shipping) = 8.45 LTC = 422.5 WDC

and a copy of SQL Server 2008 R2 Unleashed:

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-SQL-Server-2008-Unleashed/dp/0672330563/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1368856997&sr=1-1&keywords=sql+server+2008+r2

Lowest price on amazon is 28$

Selling for 25$ (including shipping) = 8.45 LTC = 422.5 WDC

Well at least I'm starting it off with something......
**EDIT** didn't really start it off but oh well Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Ok, I'll go 2nd  Smiley. For sale, OCZ VERTEX MAX IOPS 120GB SSD, 2000 WDC + shipping from Sydney AU
Pages:
Jump to: