Pages:
Author

Topic: WORLDCOIN ON MARKETWATCH.COM [WDC] HUGE NEWS! - page 2. (Read 3732 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
There is no content in this release. It is just hot air. I wonder how much did you pay for getting this published?
+1 this is just a press release pushed out for the cost of about $100.

WorldCoin continues to prove how pathetic they are by pretending this is an actual news story. Keep pumping guys, can't wait for the dump!

At some point you need to give it a rest. I wonder when it will happen.
Give what a rest? You're shamelessly promoting a paid press release as a legitimate article.

This is exactly the type of shit I've come to expect from you guys.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Yawn...
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Selling DOGE for happy WDC. 
Activity: 168
Excellent News!! Actually I just bought some coins to myself.
I recommend for you to do exactly as I did.

I have extremely bullish release coming when the time is right. The time might be right tomorrow or in one week or in 1 year - the markets will show it to us. My only hint is, if you have sold your WDCs, just buy them back asap
The revolution of WDC has just begun, WDC is an entrance to the new paradigm after some time, now the smart money is flowing to WDC while the loosers are selling and trying to dump the coin.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Calm down a bit. Maybe I'm a bit overcautios, but all this hype (especially Scharmbeck) looks quite similar to the late UNOCS stuff. So don't put all your eggs into the same basket.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
only one place for wdc ....UP
Activity: 64
I believe WDC is at the top of cryptos at the moment
great momentum and projects coming into life now!
Activity: 99
When will the stream start?

Edit: It´s on air!
http://www.gcnlive.com/CMS/index.php/onair?type=onDem&show=19
Activity: 84
There is no content in this release. It is just hot air. I wonder how much did you pay for getting this published?

WorldCoin continues to prove how pathetic they are by pretending this is an actual news story. Keep pumping guys, can't wait for the dump!

At some point you need to give it a rest. I wonder when it will happen.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Sounds good, but a bit sketchy. I'd appreciate some details.
legendary
Activity: 980

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
I don't get it? I can buy LTC, PPC, NMC, NVC without BTC already. I don't really see the point. But anyway, I bought yesterday a few and see it as potentially as #2 of Bitcoin. Maybe Quark and PPC have chances to bypass LTC.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
This is just the beginning.  Will be exciting to see what happens.
Activity: 44
Lets not forget, you can still get Worldcoins at low costs now.
Activity: 16
How can you guys say that?  This is huge news for worldcoin and the crypto currency market in general.  Frictionless and human, you must one of those other coins that has nothing behind it but a few developers trying to get rich.  I've seen the worldcoin community, and the people are great and trying to build something we can all use for everyday transactions.  Worldcoin is much different than the other coins which bounce up and down like a yoyo and have nothing to support them, but a few developers and hype.
Activity: 25
Go home troll.
Activity: 201

"no content".... you read the same as me??
Activity: 197
legendary
Activity: 868
Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!
Terribly worded press release.
Pages:
Jump to: