Pages:
Author

Topic: *** WorldCoin Pool Report *** All your WDC Pool Talk Here *** - page 9. (Read 52875 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
¿ʇɐɥʍ
Bitcoin.Greece, can you update the link for the two recommended P2Pools? The current link is about 24 hours outdated and gives the impression that the pools are actually down, what with the big bold "POOL IS DOWN" and all...

Here's the current link:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/miners-needed-annwdcp2poolusaserver-running-1-fee-213597

I've been on the US server all day and the payout is very good relative to other pools that I've been on/in lately (despite cgminer reporting a higher reject rate).
Activity: 236
¿ʇɐɥʍ
[...] what i can say is that my pools do show the real average income for the account - this is calculated based on real transactions you had past hour. so that can fluctuate with difficulty and pool/miner luck, but not any more than that.

I've found the numbers reported by erundook's pools to be quite accurate, tho a bit depressing. Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
so 40% are stale/orphans?
yep. some of them are your shares, and some are pool's blocks. i am working on pool software update to minimize the latter. should be in production in a day or two.
P2Pool http://crypto-coins.de:8908 has just 9 % DOA.... I think thats pretty good...
Activity: 448
yep. some of them are your shares, and some are pool's blocks. i am working on pool software update to minimize the latter. should be in production in a day or two.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
nope. that pool had a database corruption, this has nothing to do with currently running pools. and for worldcoin in general its a common case to have alot of rejected/orphaned blocks due to a high blocks per minute rate. currently i am working on a big software update to my pools to minimize those losses, but for now this is a common problem for just any worldcoin pool. calculators show a bigger value just because they're expecting a perfect situation where you had no stale/invalid shares and pool got no rejected/orphaned blocks. but reality hits us hard Smiley

You know, I've used 3 pools and my actual payout has been near my estimated payout in all pools.  Then again, I'm not looking at calculators, I'm looking at the information reported by the pool (which I believe is based upon the number of shares submitted).  You also have to keep in mind that difficulty changes three times in one day.  That could also throw off estimates.
ah. if you were talking about pool estimations, then there is really something wrong about that. i don't know how mmcfe(the most common pool software you see here and there) handles this. what i can say is that my pools do show the real average income for the account - this is calculated based on real transactions you had past hour. so that can fluctuate with difficulty and pool/miner luck, but not any more than that.
Activity: 63
nope. that pool had a database corruption, this has nothing to do with currently running pools. and for worldcoin in general its a common case to have alot of rejected/orphaned blocks due to a high blocks per minute rate. currently i am working on a big software update to my pools to minimize those losses, but for now this is a common problem for just any worldcoin pool. calculators show a bigger value just because they're expecting a perfect situation where you had no stale/invalid shares and pool got no rejected/orphaned blocks. but reality hits us hard Smiley

You know, I've used 3 pools and my actual payout has been near my estimated payout in all pools.  Then again, I'm not looking at calculators, I'm looking at the information reported by the pool (which I believe is based upon the number of shares submitted).  You also have to keep in mind that difficulty changes three times in one day.  That could also throw off estimates.
the last two pools i've been at have been paying me about 55-60% of what my estimated payout should be.

This is BigVerns pool, and now Multipool.in

any idea why this is?

In fact, the very first pool i joined on launch day had a similar problem. The pool owner ended up with a large number of coins in his wallet, and had no idea why. He ended up paying out the excess to everyone based on total shares earned and shut down the pool. I suspect a similar problem is going on with these pools, and the pool operators just aren't aware of it?

Pool is runnning great, but more hashing power is needed to find blocks:

crypto-coins.de:8908

As usual for P2Pool, just Point your miners on the above adress using your Wallett Adress as Username and a random passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u Wc27kGnE5nHa2tvhmsCVTb3uCic3fZsDa4 -p hsdrtu89dfgdhfg8 -o crypto-coins.de:8908

See stats at www.crypto-coins.de:8908

Pool Fee ist 1 %

I created a Pool-reputatiom thread for my several Mining-Pools... So, if you're satisfied with mining at my pool, please leave a comment :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2247418
Activity: 84
the last two pools i've been at have been paying me about 55-60% of what my estimated payout should be.

This is BigVerns pool, and now Multipool.in

any idea why this is?

In fact, the very first pool i joined on launch day had a similar problem. The pool owner ended up with a large number of coins in his wallet, and had no idea why. He ended up paying out the excess to everyone based on total shares earned and shut down the pool. I suspect a similar problem is going on with these pools, and the pool operators just aren't aware of it?

Activity: 70
Whew
Thank you for adding my pool!
Activity: 214
5/22/2013:
Due to a lack of time on my part for administration, the dontmine.me series
of pools will be closing.

I am unable to dedicate the amount of time required to provide the high quality
pool that users expect.

The work servers will close immediately, and the pool sites and wallets will remain
online until 6/5/2013 (2 weeks).

from dontmine.me news section.

Site is up for cashouts. Worked for me but still have some unpaid valid shares locked there.

yeah me too... Sadly I think we should forget about them and move on... I doubt that we will get them paid.
Activity: 149
5/22/2013:
Due to a lack of time on my part for administration, the dontmine.me series
of pools will be closing.

I am unable to dedicate the amount of time required to provide the high quality
pool that users expect.

The work servers will close immediately, and the pool sites and wallets will remain
online until 6/5/2013 (2 weeks).

from dontmine.me news section.

Site is up for cashouts. Worked for me but still have some unpaid valid shares locked there.
Activity: 126
GPUDude
Good morning, afternoon, evening wherever you are in the world.

Two brand new pools open for Worldcoin, one in Europe and one in USA.

Click the following link for more details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/miners-needed-annwdcp2poolusaserver-running-1-fee-213597

Happy Mining!
Pool is runnning great, but more hashing power is needed to find blocks:

crypto-coins.de:8908

As usual for P2Pool, just Point your miners on the above adress using your Wallett Adress as Username and a random passwort

Example:

Code:
cgminer.exe --scrypt -u Wc27kGnE5nHa2tvhmsCVTb3uCic3fZsDa4 -p hsdrtu89dfgdhfg8 -o crypto-coins.de:8908

See stats at www.crypto-coins.de:8908

Pool Fee ist 1 %

[/quote]

We are still on paying out instantly without confirmations Smiley Feel free to point your miners on this pool!!
Activity: 63
Just moved my miners from BigVern's pool to multipool.  Recommend others do the same.
just to mention. i've finally got some free time to get a domain name for my pools. check the new links at my sig.
Activity: 662
Another stratum pool (plus other options)  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpoolworldcoinrageminerscom9950-213077

Hi all,
Ive setup a Worldcoin pool at worldcoin.rageminers.com
PPLNS
1% fee
early adopters(first 50) gets 0% fee

Regards.
Sparten.

Activity: 662
Please add my pool.

Address: http://54.227.248.210

Point miners here.
Stratum only: stratum+tcp://54.227.248.210:3333

Pool topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wdclow-stalesstratum-only0-feeus-east-coast-coindognet-212619

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wdclow-stalesstratum-only0-feeus-east-coast-coindognet-212619

Jump over some hashing power to this address boys and girls, help distribute the WDC network load!

Distributing the load will help you stop losing so many shares from pool interruptions due to high load on certain pools.
Pages:
Jump to: