Pages:
Author

Topic: worldcoin undervalued? - page 2. (Read 2341 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2013, 12:44:45 AM
I have been following WDC since the initial launch, was it undervalued? Yes. I think WDC should be in $1+ but in 2014 things will change up due to the launch of Worldcoin Financial Services and most amazing project Worldcoin Foundation has in progress.
Cheers!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 27, 2013, 12:20:17 AM
WDC is not a scam, but it cannot compete with next gen coins. I consider it a weak investment. All it has going for it is speed and a USD <-> WDC exchange.

It may be smart to hold until the exchange opens in February.

DGC is a similar alternative that may also be worth looking into.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 26, 2013, 11:32:23 PM
Why do people say it's a scamcoin? It seems decent.

As I understand it, the significance of Scharmbeck in February isn't that it will let the public buy WDC with USD but that it will allow merchants to accept WDC in much the same way that Coinbase does for BTC. That coupled with the fast transaction times (and the snazzy blue wallet, of course) make it look promising to me.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
December 26, 2013, 11:20:15 PM
One of the longer running scamcoins... Tread carefully.
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
December 26, 2013, 11:14:10 PM
Dont expect too big price increase but yes, it is a bit undervalued. But not very much, its support is not so high to be sold for more. And it has a new competitor - earthcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 26, 2013, 11:05:50 PM
quick response Smiley, this forum seems powerful or are really respected gurus. After your (a little bit) negative comments the WDC change went down a bit or it is just coincidence?
I think I hold WDC for a while I think it will raise soon at least a bit although maybe not today...

Thanks for your comments.
Activity: 154
December 26, 2013, 10:38:52 PM
I wouldn't rate it was undervalued.

The coin itself its OK - not one of these mickey mouse coins that keeps popping up.

You may make a bit day trading if you know what you're doing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 26, 2013, 10:37:07 PM
I am new at mining and the cryptocurrencies.
I invested in Worldcoin (WDC) because of the news found at this page
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/move-over-bitcoin-altcoin-giant-worldcoin-launches-new-technology-that-makes-purchasing-and-using-cryptocurrency-as-easy-as-1-2-3-2013-12-20

Then I listened to to this interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_yxHNfU0

It seems then that Worldcoin is very undervalued compared with Bitcoin and I think its important that there exists a good development team behind the coin which seems to be the case of Worldcoin(?).

Numbers from
coinmarketcap.com
BTC 767.34 USD (12,178,700 coins)
WDC 0.57  USD (37,199,989 coins)

So theoretically WDC should be at 250 USD?
Why is WDC so low when it seems a very good alternative to Bitcoin according to the links above?

Greetings

Yeah. There are a ton (ton!) of alternatives. Not just worldcoin. There needs to be a legitimate reason why people would want to use it... I haven't studied worldcoin much yet, but it's on my list.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 26, 2013, 10:33:10 PM
From your link:

The value of Worldcoin is expected to spike drastically by February when they become the first Altcoin to sell directly to the public without having to first purchase Bitcoin. Thereafter, Worldcoin will no longer be tied to Bitcoin's violent swings in price.

1) Why people should buy WDC? You can't do anything with it.
and 2) WDC no longer be tied to BTC? Keep dreaming!

It has no credibility, it was premined, or millions have been mined at launch with ridiculous difficulty
Surely creators and friends have a large sum and they are ready to dump it at the right moment
Activity: 140
December 26, 2013, 10:28:05 PM
I am new at mining and the cryptocurrencies.
I invested in Worldcoin (WDC) because of the news found at this page
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/move-over-bitcoin-altcoin-giant-worldcoin-launches-new-technology-that-makes-purchasing-and-using-cryptocurrency-as-easy-as-1-2-3-2013-12-20

Then I listened to to this interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TD_yxHNfU0

It seems then that Worldcoin is very undervalued compared with Bitcoin and I think its important that there exists a good development team behind the coin which seems to be the case of Worldcoin(?).

Numbers from
coinmarketcap.com
BTC 767.34 USD (12,178,700 coins)
WDC 0.57  USD (37,199,989 coins)

So theoretically WDC should be at 250 USD?
Why is WDC so low when it seems a very good alternative to Bitcoin according to the links above?

Greetings
Pages:
Jump to: