Pages:
Author

Topic: Worldcoin's Financial Service Enters Beta Testing TOMORROW! [WDC] - Apply Today! - page 2. (Read 6110 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Will anyone that wants to beta test be given an opportunity, or is it more selective?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
An update from Josh Tolley for those who will be tuning in:

"Very excited about my guest at 9:15 cst tomorrow. Doug Gilmore will explain the world of Cryptocurrency and announce the launch of the most user friendly altcoin system yet. #Worldcoin" - Josh Tolley

It's a clone, I don't understand how worldcoin is more userfriendly than any other coin post-april bubble?
If you want to put so much time and expertise on cryptos, why don't you guys get involved in bitcoin?
Activity: 133
Great news- hopefully I'm one of the beta testers. I don't have many worldcoins as such, but I did buy some Scharmbeck Fee Shares so I believe in where this is going.
Good luck!!
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022
is this uncos bridge 2.0
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
cant wait i have stocked up those wdc's Wink
Activity: 84
An update from Josh Tolley for those who will be tuning in:

"Very excited about my guest at 9:15 cst tomorrow. Doug Gilmore will explain the world of Cryptocurrency and announce the launch of the most user friendly altcoin system yet. #Worldcoin" - Josh Tolley
Activity: 168
WDC price to da moon this news will change everything WDC to 10$ in a few weeks!

Read my article about WDC Excitiment. If you read it, you probably would be buying the WDC like there is no end.
10 dollars is nothing - it is not even a conservative guess for the long term Estimated Value.
Activity: 99
WDC price to da moon this news will change everything WDC to 10$ in a few weeks!
Activity: 95
Where is the best place to buy some wdc?
Activity: 56
Interesting news. Will buy some WDC now
Activity: 44
Can't wait for independency of Worldcoin. Bitcoin should not affect WDC's value.

Great job.Totally has my support!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I love watching the development of altcoins. Good luck peeps.
Activity: 262
When will we know if btc-e will add WDC?
Activity: 7
Worldcoin rocks!  Be sure to join the community on the new Google + page for news updates, awesomeness, and giveaways!
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117645635030453175039
Activity: 112
WDC believers to be rewarded soon... quite soon Smiley
Activity: 386
I mean, just look at their social media presence:

Example A:  https://www.facebook.com/worldcoinfoundation

What other coin is so willing to go out there and be transparent about what they plan over the long term?  Great community.  These guys seem like the real deal.

Yup. Been researching for a while now... By far the most real deal coin. This one has the potential of going very far! Already .46c and moving up fast.
Activity: 75
I mean, just look at their social media presence:

Example A:  https://www.facebook.com/worldcoinfoundation

What other coin is so willing to go out there and be transparent about what they plan over the long term?  Great community.  These guys seem like the real deal.
Activity: 160
WDC is 2nd or 3rd best coin.  Active community who develop code and products for the coin and care about the long term future.
Activity: 262
It's great to find a coin that there is real development going on. I decided to jump in and buy a little bit too ~400 WDC.

I'm interested in joining the beta and sent an email.
Pages:
Jump to: