Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst case scenario in the crypto industry - page 4. (Read 570 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Yes you are very right im also fed up of all these projects that link every step of their ico and project with bull run and now such projects seem to have no direction at all due to months and months of waiting for bulls, i would like to provoke them and say that this is not the way all this works.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
with many cases like this there will be many people who feel cheated by the ICO because dev only wants to get money fast and no matter how the development of their project in the future.
Most of them are so important that the funds collected first after that they let their project be abandoned? they are not professionals in this field just want to themselves not think about the fate of the deceived investors
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
otherwise they are simply doing what all scammers do, they scam people. and if newbies started using their head then we wouldn't be in this mess where all the ICOs are purely scams. and what you call "startup" is equal to a fake website that only wants to raise money by targeting the most gullible people.
Lol you’re kind of right, newbies are part of the problem we have here. But sometimes I don’t really blame them for what they do, because most of the things they do is based on the information they got from their friends who have been into the business for long. They think everything roses and they just can invest in anything and expect the price pump for them to make quick money.

All were once newcomers, including you. Therefore, you shouldn't blame them so sharply and throw all the problems on them.

Regarding the fact that bounty hunters dump tokens and this affects the price, I want to say that in many projects the distribution of bounty rewards now occurs after a considerable amount of time when everyone has already earned money, and the hunter receives the lowest price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
otherwise they are simply doing what all scammers do, they scam people. and if newbies started using their head then we wouldn't be in this mess where all the ICOs are purely scams. and what you call "startup" is equal to a fake website that only wants to raise money by targeting the most gullible people.
Lol you’re kind of right, newbies are part of the problem we have here. But sometimes I don’t really blame them for what they do, because most of the things they do is based on the information they got from their friends who have been into the business for long. They think everything roses and they just can invest in anything and expect the price pump for them to make quick money.

-snip-
Greedy set of people are the ones who are ruining the cryptocurrency community. Most these projects are raised by greedy. They create such projects with the hope that they are going to make a huge profit but at the end they will all be disappointed, and investors are also being disappointed too and losing their money. Only if people will being such greedy.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
Once again I am happy the bull run has no specific timing, let's see who survives and who doesn't

the altcoin market is so alive and is always changing. we will continue to see a lot of coins be created, get pumped and then eventually die to give their place to newer shitcoins to be pumped. that has been the unbeatable trend of past 10 years.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
We already had the worst case scenario in the cryptocurrency market. If you remember 14 months ago the Bitcoin price was $18.500 and the Ethereum was $1.380. If you chech the coinmarketcap right know you have to understand that we had the worst one. Also if you check back to 2018, more than %80 ICO projects turned scam or they escaped with our moneys and that was also the worst..
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
So let me take you guys back to 2018, where many start-up projects after their fund raising scheme will not list on the market.

Many of this projects said they will list Q4 2018 because they too where expecting a bull run at the end of the year.

This show how unprofessional many of this guys are, they just wake up from nowhere and they lunched a startup of something they barely understand how it worked.

Now everyone got disappointed the bull disappointed them and now they frustrate the investors by listing below ico price

This guys are one of our problems in cryptocurrency, bunch of unprofessional lads wanting to see a bullrun and make quick cash and leave.

Once again I am happy the bull run has no specific timing, let's see who survives and who doesn't
How are you certain that all the ICO owners list their coins below the ICO price. I don't think this must be the case since listing below the ICO price will cause them a bigger loss than to the investors.
You must have heard that most of the ICO launches bounty campaigns and I know that once the ICO is complete most of these bounty hunters dump their tokens.
This is the reason that causes a price dump in the beginning of a token/coin getting listed on an exchange. The potential of a coin is only known after this period when the coin recovers.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
For the bearish market, if someone suffered the most is legit ICO owner. Imagine, they had the intention of running a project and for that they have set a cost and raised fund but later the fund value got decreased. That's a huge loss for the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
To survive the bull run what you need most is a very good deal of patience.
The bearish market might last for a long while and so many would panic and lose faith
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
with many cases like this there will be many people who feel cheated by the ICO because dev only wants to get money fast and no matter how the development of their project in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
not at all, those "guys" are not the problem. the people who give them their money (aka invest in their shitcoin or participate in their ICO or advertise their shitty project to get paid) are the biggest problems that we are facing.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
So let me take you guys back to 2018, where many start-up projects after their fund raising scheme will not list on the market.

Many of this projects said they will list Q4 2018 because they too where expecting a bull run at the end of the year.

This show how unprofessional many of this guys are, they just wake up from nowhere and they lunched a startup of something they barely understand how it worked.

Now everyone got disappointed the bull disappointed them and now they frustrate the investors by listing below ico price

This guys are one of our problems in cryptocurrency, bunch of unprofessional lads wanting to see a bullrun and make quick cash and leave.

Pages:
Jump to: