Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★Worst Lose Streak u have on DICE ▅▃▂ - page 4. (Read 4821 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
my worst losing streak is at 49.5 % chance 16 loses with martingale Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
My worst losing streak happened at primedice with 75 win chance which got 13 red rolls, this was worst streak for me Smiley
Activity: 700
As i remembered once i got 18 red in a row with 2x payout at betterbets, which was my biggest and longest losing ever i have betting on dice sites and after this on primedice 16 red with 2x payout.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
in just 1 minute my 1 btc disappearing in 1 roll. huhu
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
I haven't played dice a lot , but as I remember my longest losing streak with 8 bets using X1.25 payout
there are many bad streaks in dice , heard a lot of stories about people who had insane streaks in Just Dice as I remember it was something above 30 as I remember on X2 payout
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
my worst losing streak is 20-23 losing streaks on Dice 50% chance, and i always play dice on PriceDice.com and any place else is just random games with free money.
Activity: 966
I didn't play Dice so much but last time i remember I losing 12 streak in a row ,
The chance are like 10%win-90%lose !
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Nice list good idea to share th longest losing streaks so we can compare them. Real stats by real players are more valuable then what the dice sites tell by there own.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
My biggest losing streak is 22 it was on fortunejack, i had my bets set on auto-roll with 50% chance.
on primedice it was 18 something same 50% chance.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
On pocketdice when you play under or above 7 with x 2.3 payout I had 24 reds once. I dont play dice game so often like before, I found that Im much better at roulette. And I didnt count how many times I lost on auto betting. I thought I can take money from dice site, i change my opinion about that.
Activity: 84
Think most dice sessions are losing for me,I go up and it just encourages me to go bigger.
Actually really like dice for this aspect,it can get the gamble out of me in a real quick session.
Never putting more than .001 in at a time I have gone up to .12 once and then attempted to flip it with obvious results.

But this is a great mechanism if you play a lot of poker,it can get the tilt of the system for you.
Most people are unaware how it creeps into their game.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

https://primedice.com/play

Code:
[URL=http://s382.photobucket.com/user/B_UN1T/media/logo-d3d0229c5989f70f9699c4ca513f24b4_zpst9so1hib.png.html][IMG]http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo265/B_UN1T/logo-d3d0229c5989f70f9699c4ca513f24b4_zpst9so1hib.png[/IMG][/URL]
Win chance
50%  --- 20

_______________________________________________________________________________ ________

Wow, 20! My longest red streak at 50% was probably 15 or 16, I think it was at PrimeDice aswell, but never bothered to make a screenshot.

i have had 24 losing streak as my personal record on 50% chance playing on primedice but i have heard someone had more than 30 reds in a row.
Activity: 112
my worst lossing streak in dice was I'm getting 30 straight red in a row and that's mantirgle technique that I'm using. I lost all of my bankroll with 0.5 btc.and it worst on that day

In dice game one thing we should remember, shouldn't play auto betting. If auto betting run for long time than what ever bankroll will not be sufficient so run manually. Once you reach certain continuous loses then stop for a while and restart again and accept those earlier loses. It will reduce your loses and we shouldn't chase a win while losing streak is on.

yeah it is the auto betting when I'm lost 30 in a row then it  double my bet when I'm losing. It suck when I saw 30 straight on me and it worst streak ever on my gambling experience.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Was already one very long thread about losing streaks, with some experiments included. Maybe just use search engine and check all forum..

You're probably referring to this aren't you? Well here you don't need to win it back in the end to share the experience.  Smiley

@ontopic Me not so lucky with dice, it was like 6 or 7 straight and lost 0.3 BTC, never played again.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
my worst lossing streak in dice was I'm getting 30 straight red in a row and that's mantirgle technique that I'm using. I lost all of my bankroll with 0.5 btc.and it worst on that day

In dice game one thing we should remember, shouldn't play auto betting. If auto betting run for long time than what ever bankroll will not be sufficient so run manually. Once you reach certain continuous loses then stop for a while and restart again and accept those earlier loses. It will reduce your loses and we shouldn't chase a win while losing streak is on.
nice thread to start my wrost feeling is when i hit up x20 and it broke @21 and goodbye to my profit
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
Was already one very long thread about losing streaks, with some experiments included. Maybe just use search engine and check all forum..

Ok, but i talk with a lot players and noone knows a thread like this, even i cant find it.

Lets see what will happens.

All i can say is i will keep the startpost clean and uptodate

Sorry, it was thread about martingale.. In fast i found some nice stats for you Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7060900

If someone have time can read more about streaks there.. Wink

Very good thread on the first watch. Will see what i can us for my startpost from it and add it to the list
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

Ok, but i talk with a lot players and noone knows a thread like this, even i cant find it.

Lets see what will happens.

All i can say is i will keep the startpost clean and uptodate

Sorry, it was thread about martingale.. In fast i found some nice stats for you Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7060900

If someone have time can read more about streaks there.. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: