Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst mistake in gambling - page 13. (Read 42612 times)

Activity: 693
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 05:48:57 AM
Not cashing oit when you arw ahead. Before starting set your cash out number and when you hit it just stop.

Don't be too greedy brother.
Sometimes when we want more money we just end up losing it. When we desire more even though we knew we're already losing in the game and still continue.
So know when to stop and call it a day.
That's the most important thing that every gambler has to learn, we have the opportunity to gamble in another day so it's alright to lose.
When we are not smart enough to accept our loses, ourselves are our own enemy and we can never win that because we decide based on what we feel and not on the result of our analysis.
It is never okay to gamble each and every day and if you are losing money, you should take lesson from this and make a promise to yourself for not trying this bloody game ever again in your life. Gambling is the only reason we people mostly lose our hard earned money on daily basis. This game is all the time played by sluggish people or fools who don’t have sense to differentiate between good and bad.
I think the worst mistake in gambling is when the time comes that you will get addicted and you always after come of winning, you get out control and your strategy and tactic is vanished.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
October 21, 2017, 03:51:00 AM
The worst mistake in gambling is not controling yourself.
 It leads you to addiction and you loose lots of money. Getting addicted to gambling will have a serious negative impact on your life.
Before even starting the act of gambling, the first plan should be how to control yourself in case it starts getting out of hand. It is easy to say, yeah, I can control it until you get in deep. If you know you have a very bad habit of not having self-control, then gambling is not for you, cause even the dudes with stony mind, falls.

Self control is the only hope you have for not making the most terrible mistakes of your life while gambling.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
October 20, 2017, 01:24:21 PM
My worst mistakes were chasing my losses everytime I lost Sad It never ended up well.
Same here bro chasing lossess is one of the biggest mistake on gambling just like what happened on me few hours ago i loss 5 consecutive loss and trying to get back but i ended up lossing all of my funds.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 20, 2017, 11:54:29 AM
My worst mistakes were chasing my losses everytime I lost Sad It never ended up well.

Then correct that mistake, don't chase your losses now so that you will be fine now. Chasing your losses is always a bad thing so you really don't want to chase your losses if you now experienced that.
- Well, chasing loss is always the biggest mistake of gamblers, if they soon stop when they receive a loss, they will not lose more money in gambling, and they will not fall into the gambling addiction. However, I think the worst mistake is that we have gone into gambling, if we are not exposed and gambling, we did not have many other mistakes, gambling is not a suitable place for anyone, joy is very little, most of us will get the sadness and loss when we come to gambling, if not go into gambling, I believe we will all have a richer life than the present
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 20, 2017, 08:16:38 AM

Then correct that mistake, don't chase your losses now so that you will be fine now. Chasing your losses is always a bad thing so you really don't want to chase your losses if you now experienced that.
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 20, 2017, 06:53:28 AM
i don't know if all of here know how to play "majong" that's was the game i always play before and my worst mistake was i declare in the game that i win and my playmates notice that i did not win, in the game if you declare that u win and it's not you have to pay all of your opponent so i have to pay 10$ the three of them.
Did you intentionally declare it just for the sake of winning or it was an honest mistake? Because if you intentionally did it then I would be angry with you if I am your opponent because its a kind of a cheating thing.
Activity: 145
October 20, 2017, 06:00:44 AM
The worst mistake in gambling is not controling yourself.
 It leads you to addiction and you loose lots of money. Getting addicted to gambling will have a serious negative impact on your life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
October 20, 2017, 05:39:22 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 20, 2017, 05:29:29 AM
The worst mistake in gambling is trying to get the money back. You should always set a limit and take it as a pleasure, otherwise all attempts to continue the game will lead to a loss of money.
Playing the game over and again is the only mistake in gambling world. Reason behind this can be different. Some might try to recover their loss, some might to earn more profits or others can be just simple addicts who have no control over their urge. Repetition is deadlious in gambling. Gambling must be played for pleasure purpose only. It is a good entertainment.
Well if you play for fun there is nothing wrong with it. You are not doing it right if you keep on playing and you think you are profiting out of it. That is something we should not do because we would just be disappointed if we realize that gambling is not for profits. If we accept in ourselves that we will likely lose the money we are gambling with then that is the way we should play.
Activity: 423
October 19, 2017, 05:04:48 AM
The worst mistake in gambling is trying to get the money back. You should always set a limit and take it as a pleasure, otherwise all attempts to continue the game will lead to a loss of money.
Playing the game over and again is the only mistake in gambling world. Reason behind this can be different. Some might try to recover their loss, some might to earn more profits or others can be just simple addicts who have no control over their urge. Repetition is deadlious in gambling. Gambling must be played for pleasure purpose only. It is a good entertainment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
October 17, 2017, 10:47:16 PM
i don't know if all of here know how to play "majong" that's was the game i always play before and my worst mistake was i declare in the game that i win and my playmates notice that i did not win, in the game if you declare that u win and it's not you have to pay all of your opponent so i have to pay 10$ the three of them.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
October 17, 2017, 07:16:29 PM
I was in a hurry today to go to work and before that i have assembled the Champions League bets for today and my mistake was that i thought i submitted, I just logged into my account to see how my bets were faring and to my horror it was never submitted, even the game is ongoing i would have won the bet by now.
That's what you get when you in a hurry, we forget to double check our bet sometimes, better luck next time mate!
I feel you because I have the same mistake in the past, It's just one bet while my biggest mistake was when I keep betting even if I'm too unlucky and it resulted to losing my entire bankroll and it became worst when I add money that is suppose to be allocated for the family budget.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
October 17, 2017, 06:11:54 PM
My worst mistake is when I was playing with credit money in the hope of getting a big win and then getting my loan back, but I lost everything and then I had to give all the salary for loan repayment Angry

That's ridiculous! Never ever use borrowed money to gamble dude, never again. At least now you know the consequences and you learn from your mistakes. Gambling is okay as long as you know your limitations and you know who's money your are using and only gamble what you can afford to lose. So far I never experience worst mistakes in gambling since I rarely play these kind of games. When I do its just for fun or i only use a very small amount of money.
crazy indeed , gambling always force you to do something that normal people won't do that . everything would be full of regret at the end of your crazy decision , have a lot of debt due your greedy desire to get more and moore profit while actually you have achieved it before. too bad gambling addiction make things run messed up.
Activity: 434
October 17, 2017, 03:29:42 PM
I was in a hurry today to go to work and before that i have assembled the Champions League bets for today and my mistake was that i thought i submitted, I just logged into my account to see how my bets were faring and to my horror it was never submitted, even the game is ongoing i would have won the bet by now.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 17, 2017, 08:02:12 AM
Not cashing oit when you arw ahead. Before starting set your cash out number and when you hit it just stop.

Sometimes when we want more money we just end up losing it. When we desire more even though we knew we're already losing in the game and still continue.
That's the most important thing that every gambler has to learn, we have the opportunity to gamble in another day so it's alright to lose.
When we are not smart enough to accept our loses, ourselves are our own enemy and we can never win that because we decide based on what we feel and not on the result of our analysis.
It is never okay to gamble each and every day and if you are losing money, you should take lesson from this and make a promise to yourself for not trying this bloody game ever again in your life. Gambling is the only reason we people mostly lose our hard earned money on daily basis. This game is all the time played by sluggish people or fools who don’t have sense to differentiate between good and bad.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
October 16, 2017, 05:20:27 AM

We get to analyze the bets that we made and we will see if we have done the right things. It's not that easy to do for people to control themselves when they are in pain, hungry, or just really confused with themselves with what they are planning to do. If you are smart like you said, it's better to control yourself before starting to gamble.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
October 15, 2017, 03:41:33 AM

Activity: 456
October 15, 2017, 02:59:41 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 105
October 15, 2017, 02:08:53 AM
My worst mistake is when I was playing with credit money in the hope of getting a big win and then getting my loan back, but I lost everything and then I had to give all the salary for loan repayment Angry

That's ridiculous! Never ever use borrowed money to gamble dude, never again. At least now you know the consequences and you learn from your mistakes. Gambling is okay as long as you know your limitations and you know who's money your are using and only gamble what you can afford to lose. So far I never experience worst mistakes in gambling since I rarely play these kind of games. When I do its just for fun or i only use a very small amount of money.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
October 14, 2017, 10:56:12 PM
Its feels easier to gamble using BTC than using a CC.

That's why crypto gambling has become so popular nowadays. Since you can hide your identity in bitcoin gambling and deposits and withdrawals faster so it is gaining its popularity.

Gambling is not an investment but it is only for fun so you never should borrow money to play these games. It is a good lesson you learned but remember not to repeat the same mistake to get back your lost money.
Pages:
Jump to: