Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst mistake you did with Bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 135170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
At initial stage I invested my money in doubler and cloud mining sites, which turned out to be a ponzi schemes and I lost everything that I invested into it.
I believe, most of the bitcoiners had done this mistake in their bitcoin life.  Because cloud mining were seeming an opportunity for every bitcoiner to be participating in the most exciting part of bitcoin: mining. But unfortunately many of the cloud mining site ended up in scamming.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
There are many mistakes that people made with Bitcoin and is of course bad with Bitcoin but you can also learn from your mistakes and that is can be nice for you.
But you never know what will happen with the value and that is because nobody can control the value.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
The worst mistake i have made was gambling with my coins. It's such a stupid
thing these days you can gamble with everything you've got. Maybe they must make gamble illegal
people who are not rich cant play.

Majority of us have done this mistake at initial stage to make quick  money but unfortunately it never worked for any of us as we ended up loosing everything.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I know about it too late, my friends suggested me to join, but i did not cared about that.
Activity: 593
Merit: 505
Wherever I may roam
Trading on the (in)famous japanese bitcoin exchange!
Activity: 239
The worst mistake i have made was gambling with my coins. It's such a stupid
thing these days you can gamble with everything you've got. Maybe they must make gamble illegal
people who are not rich cant play.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
Sending to the wrong address...happened yesterday Sad

Luckily it wasn't a lot...but still, never make transactions/trades when you're sleepy  Shocked
I heard some where in this forum, there is a virus bot, which enforces wrong bitcoin addresses when you are copying bitcoins address. I'm not a technical guy how this is possible. But, we need to be very much careful after pasting bitcoin addresses in the send field.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
At initial stage I invested my money in doubler and cloud mining sites, which turned out to be a ponzi schemes and I lost everything that I invested into it.
it seems you should see and reasearch on investment sites that will you use. see if there are signs that the site is the site of a ponzi? do occasionally to try double. if you can not accept defeat
That's the basic requirement when investment an amount regardless of how much it is, you should research well the company you are planning to invest, this is to minimize the risk and to be confident with your investment. Don't invest blindly.
a little research regarding these sites is very important before investing because we can see scammers everywhere as i had lost few coins before few weeks in a ponzi site.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
★ Selling goodies for designers ★
My worst mistake was when I had lost interest in Bitcoin in earlier 2011. It was just a couple of year from the beginning of BTC and there were so many possibilities with Bitcoin... But my mind and attention turned elsewhere and I left Bitcoin world. Now I'm back several months and I should start everything from beginning because many things changed since these days. I regret - I could do so much and maybe I would have been rich today. But again- I could be more poor than today, I could invest in Mt. Gox and loose everything... So, I just like a simple saying: Do not regret what you already did, just look ahead and learn from mistakes.
Activity: 952
it seems you should see and reasearch on investment sites that will you use. see if there are signs that the site is the site of a ponzi? do occasionally to try double. if you can not accept defeat
That's the basic requirement when investment an amount regardless of how much it is, you should research well the company you are planning to invest, this is to minimize the risk and to be confident with your investment. Don't invest blindly.
Activity: 504
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
My worst mistake was, I forgot to save my passwords in an online wallet. I lost a couple of BTC. and I can not take anymore of my money online. I'm sad and I think it was a mistake of the worst I've ever done.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Well my recent big mistake made with bitcoin were to purchase the accounts and made spam at the forum ,result i got all accounts permanent banned with all staked adress and i had invested 0,30btc on them,and now gone.I should had try to resell them as i got them ,but the lesson is dont spam.

You are a hero member but you made spam posts with bought accounts? A hero member should know what is the consequences of spamming unless this account that you use now is also a bought account.
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Sending to the wrong address...happened yesterday Sad

Luckily it wasn't a lot...but still, never make transactions/trades when you're sleepy  Shocked
Activity: 560
Well my recent big mistake made with bitcoin were to purchase the accounts and made spam at the forum ,result i got all accounts permanent banned with all staked adress and i had invested 0,30btc on them,and now gone.I should had try to resell them as i got them ,but the lesson is dont spam.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 350
ponzi schemes.... i think we all have made this mistake  Grin Grin
Activity: 868
My biggest and even worst mistake is gambling with the coin i lost so much i went to cry. Better was if
i hold the coins to wait for the value to rise but that's to late everything is gone. Stupid gambling people don't gamble.
sounds weird but its all true, even me crying after  i loss a big amount of btc,
but now i dont engage on any ponzi or gambling which will bring back my old memories.

That's good to hear that you have quit gambling and not depending on it to earn money as majority of the people have done the same mistake with bitcoin to multiply it in quick time which is not the right way.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
My biggest and even worst mistake is gambling with the coin i lost so much i went to cry. Better was if
i hold the coins to wait for the value to rise but that's to late everything is gone. Stupid gambling people don't gamble.
sounds weird but its all true, even me crying after  i loss a big amount of btc,
but now i dont engage on any ponzi or gambling which will bring back my old memories.
Activity: 363
Pages:
Jump to: