Pages:
Author

Topic: Worst things in your country? - page 3. (Read 17183 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 668
February 18, 2021, 03:42:14 AM
The worst thing in my country is the government. They seem so corrupt that they have no remorse what so ever about the suffering of fellow citizens. They are damned selfish, always ready to trample on the common man to get that which they sole desire, the stakes doesn't matter to them. So bad!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
February 17, 2021, 04:59:57 PM
In my country, there are many bad things that I'm not pleased with. The worst ones could be incredibly high taxes and there also many meaningless taxes that were just created to make the people have more difficulty in buying a car, house etc. and cause people to get poorer. There is a high inflation too that even the staple food products are affected deeply and the people who are paid minimum wage have to pay ridiculous amounts for products like meat, olive oil and more.
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
February 17, 2021, 02:44:24 PM
Cold winter, capitalism, high taxes  Lips sealed
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
February 17, 2021, 02:32:24 PM

In my country, everything is the same. Poverty, corruption, inflation, unemployment. Rather, there is work, but they pay little everywhere. And where they pay normally, jobs cannot be found. And there is also a war going on in my country. This is perhaps the worst thing that humanity has invented.

Sorry to hear that. War is definitely the worst thing that could happen. I really wish people would stop fighting and get together to talk and resolve issues in a civilized way. We live in 2021 with a global pandemic still going on and need to think more globally than only focus on our own country.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 117
February 17, 2021, 12:22:40 PM
There are too many things worst in my country such as poverty, corruption, inflations, unemployment, and also high taxation system.
In my country, everything is the same. Poverty, corruption, inflation, unemployment. Rather, there is work, but they pay little everywhere. And where they pay normally, jobs cannot be found. And there is also a war going on in my country. This is perhaps the worst thing that humanity has invented.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 09, 2020, 03:52:28 AM
There are too many things worst in my country such as poverty, corruption, inflations, unemployment, and also high taxation system.
copper member
Activity: 14
September 08, 2020, 12:49:43 PM
In my country is the worst living because people doing terrible crimes and political corruption. None is getting punished by law. Hope soon here will have some changes once they stop being corrupted.
copper member
Activity: 28
September 08, 2020, 12:39:54 PM
Everything outside of my city is really far away.
Or that we are like only country that has socialized medicine but not socialized dentistry as though our teeth aren't a large part of our health
Activity: 19
August 21, 2019, 09:43:35 AM
There are so many bad things happening in all the countries including mine too. But no none can escape these things but the politics is the worst thing in my country its like the few families are ruling one by one and no other can be there.

What is the worst thing in your country honestly?
Political corruption and war.
Activity: 118
Merit: 6
Trying to make the world better for everyone.
August 21, 2019, 06:40:52 AM
Corruption and no unity in society.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 24, 2019, 04:16:00 AM
Corruption, and when high-ranking officials put their stupid relatives in office.
That is nepotism! Something happened in my country some time ago when a military officer give military jobs to about 5 of his siblings and when the country was experienced terrorist attack another officer draft his five brother to fight the terrorist and five of them were kill in the process and the citizen were mocking the man for his greediness of give the five vacancy to his brother who letter were killed. Corruption and nepotism are to worst things that should not be find in any economic.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 23, 2019, 05:37:26 AM
Well although Politics, Poverty, Corruption etc. could be the worst things in many countries... but according to me the super worst thing is Mindset (a person's way of thinking and their opinions to certain situations)

This should be applicable for multiple countries... not just my country.... as this belongs to human nature and it's not country specific...
The sad part?yes this is applicable to many countries specially those third world when the people is always crying for help but not doing their part to become wealthy,most of them seeking answers from the government but they are doing nothing to even help each governments .

Because this is a both parties obligation,and not for single individuals.and the way i see it?i guess we are on same country buddy
Activity: 180
Merit: 51
https://deepuezy.selly.store
July 23, 2019, 04:40:34 AM
Well although Politics, Poverty, Corruption etc. could be the worst things in many countries... but according to me the super worst thing is Mindset (a person's way of thinking and their opinions to certain situations)

This should be applicable for multiple countries... not just my country.... as this belongs to human nature and it's not country specific...
Activity: 426
Merit: 7
https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co
July 23, 2019, 03:53:00 AM
Population , too many people against very few resources .
Activity: 8
July 23, 2019, 03:48:53 AM
clown president
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
July 22, 2019, 12:47:04 PM
Political corruption seem to be the most high rated crime thing in every countries including mine,people kill people for political power and innocent people are treated with injustice
Activity: 23
July 22, 2019, 10:57:48 AM
Political corruptions and some stupid politicians lol
Activity: 35
July 22, 2019, 10:41:20 AM
The government and the people living in it. They are all toxic.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
July 05, 2019, 02:38:51 AM
Everything! From the garbage to the people! But the worse are those dirty drug addicted street kids always touching you and begging for money! O_O
Seems like you are so tired and enough for your country mate?why not instead of looking for the negative side is try to do something to help the community?report all those garbage and drug addict that on the streed(if you are sure that they are because allegation can bring you more worst than them)sometimes all need is to act like a citizen than just being critics because this won’t help instead will worsen the situation
Activity: 3
July 05, 2019, 02:32:55 AM
Everything! From the garbage to the people! But the worse are those dirty drug addicted street kids always touching you and begging for money! O_O
Pages:
Jump to: