Pages:
Author

Topic: Worth buy NANO (XRB) at the moment? - page 4. (Read 732 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 10:49:17 AM
Buy xrb Smiley

It is going to be listed on binance soon and the technology is DAG, 2018 is the year of DAG.

I can see it being 120 dollars soon Smiley

So invest if you have money.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 10:28:26 AM
yes raiblock is now very nice, but unfortunately no btc anymore Undecided Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
I think it is one of the winners and definitely worth holding some, it will not see $2 again and with the upcoming listing on Binance the exposure alone will surely bring the price up in the short term, long term it will do very well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
January 24, 2018, 10:01:43 AM
Raiblocks is great!
Seriously, once you use it you will never see btc or eth in the same light again.
ZERO fees, lightning quick, it's fantastic.

There's been the battle of DAGs for awhile now between Iota, Raiblocks, and Byteball with IOTA basically dominating.
But with recent technical problems with IOTA, raiblocks is positioned to take over.
And if you are a believer in blockchain 3.0 it is great currency to put your money in.

AS far as the price, it has reached the point of no return, it will never go back down to $2.
So I would say right now is a great time to buy.  You might miss out on a $9 or $10 price, but its looking like the market is setting up for another bull run so I personally think that it will only shoot up from now.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
i miss the rally from $2 in december and now its in a big downside really cheap
what u guys think for long term
the coin have no fees
literally $0 to transf from 1 wallet to other
and its about to get listed on binance soon
+ rebrand to Nano
Pages:
Jump to: