Pages:
Author

Topic: Worth buying 1B SHIBA INU ? - page 3. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2023, 04:26:03 AM
Well, I'm not sure, but we are talking about a memecoin. Well, it's not bad as long as you see the potential profit, but the thing is, memecoins are one of the coins that are risky and dangerous to invest in, but if you think that you will earn from it, then it's your choice. I advised that you conduct more analysis to see what you think will happen in the shiba inu coin in the next few days or months. I cannot give a solid statement because, as I said, memecoin is risky and dangerous to invest, so I don't invest in it and don't recommend it. But if it's your choice to invest in it, then there's nothing wrong as long as you know the risk and you know what you are doing.

Maybe some people here can give more insights and opinions about this coin. Anyway,  good luck on your investment. Better watch out for its market as it has the potential to change drastically.
Activity: 33
Merit: 6
December 27, 2023, 10:13:49 PM
I'm thinking of buying 1B shiba Inu coin on binance and keeping hold it for more 10 years I guess. Genuine question, will shiba come to 0.002$  within?
Pages:
Jump to: