Pages:
Author

Topic: Worthy altcoin for next year benefit - page 2. (Read 479 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 06:14:31 PM
REQ is a good one IMO. Some key dates:

1) The next few weeks: these next few weeks we will see at least two formal updates from the team. I expect some news about new hires to come out, as well information about larger exchanges. Lastly, we should receive more information about the ING partnership and their extent within Request.
2) Q1 2018: This time period is what really gets me and many investors excited. They expect to have the first iteration of Request working on Ethereum main net (essentially the first full working product). I expect many huge partnerships to be announced during this stage (similar to Omise’s McDonalds partnership). There has been speculation about Amazon due to a screenshot on the website showing a “Pay with Request” button on Amazon’s checkout page, and I believe many more companies will be publicly announced as working with Request as a major payment option. Request’s backend audit and accounting services will be utilized by many companies as well, and I expect some major partnerships regarding that front.
3) Q4 2018 and beyond: Hopefully by this period, Ethereum will have some working iteration of Casper POS protocol, and with that many of us long term hodlers will be able to stake our tokens for POS consensus confirmation of Request payments. This will bring with it many new investors as well as the prospect of a annualized % return based on total network volume on Request Network.
Based on the points discussed above, this stage right now is an AMAZING opportunity to snag REQ tokens. I can guarantee that come Q1 2018, even the base ICO price will look tiny. $300-$400 million market cap will not be out of question with some big partnerships being announced and a growing team. Please ignore the short term FUD and take a look at the roadmap, and what the team is doing. They are AHEAD OF SCHEDULE folks, hodl and relax, because this journey is only just getting started.

I did not write this, it is taken from: https://www.reddit.com/r/RequestNetwork/comments/7a5llf/a_few_key_dates_and_times_frames_to_look_forward/
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 05:41:14 PM
Ok.what are you thoughts on rpx
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
November 02, 2017, 04:55:17 PM
Any number of altcoins could go crazy next year, one which I am a particular fan of is CHBT formerly WBB and not very well known, they have just swapped over and we should see some exciting action, there are tons of others but this is my fav right now.

Now is a good time to pick up some altcoins as it seems loads of people are dumping them for bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
November 02, 2017, 04:50:06 PM
In my opinion, such altcoin there are a lot I can even advise a few but this is my opinion: Stratis, Waves, Wings and I liked Decred
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
November 02, 2017, 04:40:08 PM
It's hard to name a single altcoin but I think that if you want really big profits then you need to pay attention to coins with a capitalization of less than $ 5 million
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 04:37:22 PM
Which Altcoin you think is worth bagging now that will bring good profit in 2018?
Pages:
Jump to: