Pages:
Author

Topic: would an investment of 40 Million $ change the current bitcoin price? - page 2. (Read 789 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hello

would an investment to BUY bitcoins at a value of 40 million $ change the current bitcoin chart?
Do you mean buying bitcoin at 1BTC=$40m?If that's what you mean ofcourse it will change the current bitcoin chart.
If you mean buying $40 million worth of bitcoin at normal prices,I don't think it will change the charts.I also don't think that it's the right time to buy bitcoin as I expect that it will go down even more.

What I am sure he meant is that if pumping $40 million dollars would change the situation of things currently and I am sire it would because what the market needs is a major push and immediately other people will follow. If the price is currently at say $3300 and I make a bid to buy as much as say 100000btc at $3500, then someone somewhere will put in his 100btc wanting to sell at $3600 and that's exactly how it will pick up.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Hello

would an investment to BUY bitcoins at a value of 40 million $ change the current bitcoin chart?
Do you mean buying bitcoin at 1BTC=$40m?If that's what you mean ofcourse it will change the current bitcoin chart.
If you mean buying $40 million worth of bitcoin at normal prices,I don't think it will change the charts.I also don't think that it's the right time to buy bitcoin as I expect that it will go down even more.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Hello

Pages:
Jump to: