Pages:
Author

Topic: Would any of u find this girl attractive? - page 2. (Read 2711 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
which girl?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Louis Vuitton
She looks good, definitely not ugly.
Activity: 68
★ Selling goodies for designers ★

As i am a father, I would ask is this picture allowed, and do you have full permission to post it.

I agree

Yes, you're posting a pic of this poor girl on a forum....major invasion of privacy.  And how shallow are you that you're asking people on a forum if she is attractive or not.  Get to know her and find out if she  has an attractive personality....but if I were her, I'd run a mile from you.

These comments (and some other like this one "Does she know that you have posted her picture on a forum full of trolls? Shame on you.") tell you a lot.
If you were smarter than my 4 years old Collie, you will remove this photo asap and close this thread.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
She looks pretty nice as can i see.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
if its the looks I go for 50/50 I don't like piercing on a girl mostly when its visible publicly Smiley
Activity: 324
Purple Six Recordz
Looks like she is beautiful, positive and creative soul. Wink
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
she looks nice
Activity: 464
Nope, she's kinda cute but not attractive IMO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
she is so preety
Activity: 32
Just normal girl. Not beautiful but not ugly.
Activity: 920
Merit: 1014
She is very attractive....A woman who looks good with no/little makeup is always attractive.  I hate women who are Caked with makeup so unnatural.

is she Russian?
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
Does she know that you have posted her picture on a forum full of trolls? Shame on you.

OP is creepy for sure.
Activity: 64
Does she know that you have posted her picture on a forum full of trolls? Shame on you.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
She is,

if you enjoy her company you 100% should.
Activity: 406
I don't like here, so no, for me this girl is not attractive.
Activity: 5
She looks nice Grin I would go for it...
Activity: 10
She looks nice, but i don't like the grill lol. But will your view on her change based on what other people think of her? Wink
Activity: 434
Who cares what a bunch of random people on the internet think anyways.
Make up your own mind.
You only live once. Wink
Activity: 46

As i am a father, I would ask is this picture allowed, and do you have full permission to post it.

I agree

Yes, you're posting a pic of this poor girl on a forum....major invasion of privacy.  And how shallow are you that you're asking people on a forum if she is attractive or not.  Get to know her and find out if she  has an attractive personality....but if I were her, I'd run a mile from you.
Activity: 322
ICO Chicken Dinner :)
Cute, but nothing so special.
Anyway, fuck her!  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: