Pages:
Author

Topic: would people be interested in something like this? - page 3. (Read 1092 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
For security, I could create a system where after the purchase the private key gets sent to you via email. And we send the wallet address with QR code by mail. This could maybe work?
it can be a good idea but has a big problem, and that is the issue of trusting you.
since you are the one creating the paper wallets and the private keys, the buyer needs to trust you are don't have the the private keys so the paper wallet won't go empty after the purchase.

True, but I am in the USA. Plus if I did what you are saying, and I'm taking payments by credit cards, there is no doubt that I would get arrested within a week.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
So you want us to go back to writing cheques?

no not really, just an idea

Might be cool for vanity addresses if you could somehow guarantee the security of the private key.

no not really, just an idea
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
it can be a good idea but has a big problem, and that is the issue of trusting you.
since you are the one creating the paper wallets and the private keys, the buyer needs to trust you are don't have the the private keys so the paper wallet won't go empty after the purchase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
I have been trying to brainstorm business ideas for anonymous bitcoin purchase business.

Would really like some input on this idea. I'm sure some one has tried this before anyway.

Allow people to buy paper bitcoin wallets online anonymously with bitcoin loaded on them

-> I could accept payments by credit card (then there is the fraud problem). But to keep it really anonymous, I could offer payment by money orders, cash deposit, or ACH transfer

-> I would charge like $1-$2.50 for the actual paper wallet + free shipping. and maybe a 0.5%-0.75% fee for bitcoin and send overnight

-> The only way I could offer purchase by credit card, is wait until the payment is fully processed (about 4-5 days depending on payment processor). Once it goes through and is deposited we ship the paper wallet with your bitcoin loaded overnight.

The free shipping part might be a huge mistake. If you are shipping it across the world, it would be very expensive for you. Maybe make people pay a bit more for the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
How would you guarantee the security of the private key?
I have been trying to brainstorm business ideas for anonymous bitcoin purchase business.

Would really like some input on this idea. I'm sure some one has tried this before anyway.

Allow people to buy paper bitcoin wallets online anonymously with bitcoin loaded on them

-> I could accept payments by credit card (then there is the fraud problem). But to keep it really anonymous, I could offer payment by money orders, cash deposit, or ACH transfer

-> I would charge like $1-$2.50 for the actual paper wallet + free shipping. and maybe a 0.5%-0.75% fee for bitcoin and send overnight

-> The only way I could offer purchase by credit card, is wait until the payment is fully processed (about 4-5 days depending on payment processor). Once it goes through and is deposited we ship the paper wallet with your bitcoin loaded overnight.

Pages:
Jump to: