Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you borrow in cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 42378 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
June 16, 2019, 07:24:21 AM
I am interested in opinions about borrowing in cryptocurrency.
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?

for me personally I will never spend Cryptocurrency will have a low price volatility, because it will certainly have a higher interest calculation in the end, we better start from the base to start, don't let us have debt or loans on Cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
June 16, 2019, 07:22:02 AM
No, not good idea and I just think if I borrow 1 Ethereum for example, what if ethereum price growing then I should giveback more high value than before, in other word 'Too Risky'

yes it is indeed very risky because the price of cryptocurrency will never be stable and there is always volatility happening at any time in this market which does not allow this business will not work properly
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 16, 2019, 07:15:32 AM
No, not good idea and I just think if I borrow 1 Ethereum for example, what if ethereum price growing then I should giveback more high value than before, in other word 'Too Risky'
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 16, 2019, 07:13:01 AM
No I am not interested in borrowing in cryptocurrency at all. But in fact I do not know about it. I have heard about it from one of my friends some six months ago. But I am completely unaware of it. And I want to request those having knowledge about it to give me knowledge about it. So I can get involved in it and benefit from it. Please help me.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 16, 2019, 06:36:34 AM
If a cryptocurrency will have low price volatility, then would you borrow in that token?

If not please tell why?
I think the price of cheap tokens is not a problem because if you want to borrow the way you want, the token will adjust your loan no matter how much the price of the token
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 05:35:19 AM
I assume 't anticipate crypto is a great credit occupation with the actual marketplace condition. Deed to occupation with credit is dicy and construction a occupation with a crypto credit is extremely bad as well.
Activity: 32
June 16, 2019, 05:28:09 AM
When you commerce a diminutive spot, you capture a adopt. In the case of a mope you gain. The equivalent in the example of a credit. On the other hand who desire add you when the marketplace is in a descending? Thither were various blockchain credence proposal. On the other hand instantly these designs are kaput from a radian. Is scammers?
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
June 15, 2019, 07:32:37 AM
Borrowing in crypto can actually work for me. The only issue is, what am going to use as a collateral? I don't have any token or coin thats trading that can be used as a collateral. And seeing we are in the brim of a bull run. There is every possibility in the increase in price of the tokens/coins you borrowed. And wouldn't that be a problem?
It's impossible to borrow without collateral in crypto, at least I never tried it yet.
Our chance to borrow crypto is only in the forum, but you need to build your reputation first and you can only borrow as small amount of money.
I actually see a lending project in crypto, but I don't bother to apply and check the eligibility requirements.
Activity: 32
June 15, 2019, 07:18:03 AM
It's greatly bad mehn to obtain and put in in cryptocurrency, you buoy just achieve that you get an within information almost a currency that's gonna deliver heavy so you buoy adopt whether you assume 't get on the other hand whether not its greatly speculative to obtain and seat in cryptocurrency
Activity: 21
June 15, 2019, 07:16:25 AM
I assume 't get the surefooted almost adoption something desire not came to our being representing a continued age as it desire not been included whatever sort of exercise from our position that's reason I assume 't belief it anymore.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 14, 2019, 04:57:46 PM

If not please tell why?
if the thing you say is a reality, there will always be difficult rules before borrowing and I have never found a crypto currency loan until now if anything, I will join in that moment
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
June 14, 2019, 04:43:32 PM
Borrowing in crypto can actually work for me. The only issue is, what am going to use as a collateral? I don't have any token or coin thats trading that can be used as a collateral. And seeing we are in the brim of a bull run. There is every possibility in the increase in price of the tokens/coins you borrowed. And wouldn't that be a problem?
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
June 14, 2019, 03:42:48 PM
If one person takes a loan in cryptocurrency, then it is necessary to give in cryptocurrency. It will be honest. To borrow in cryptocurrency, and to give in Fiat is in my opinion not right.
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
June 14, 2019, 02:38:49 PM
Credit cryptocurrency is actually dangerous, you may wind up having to pay a lot more evaluate for your mortgage quantity, fiat is actually what you want in case your credit cash, and when a person be lent along with cryptocurrency the total amount a person borrowed may drop evaluate towards the unique quantity a person borrowed, it might be the discomfort paying down your own mortgage.
Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
June 14, 2019, 01:39:00 PM
Loans in the form of tokens may be difficult, I think there will be a loan with Bitcoin but need a pretty strong guarantee like KYC and other guarantees.
Returns on borrowed coins also have high-interest rates, I have never made a loan in crypto because there are still some countries that do not support loans using crypto
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
June 14, 2019, 01:32:30 PM
I still don't know about crypto loans. It is interesting for me if there is a place for a loan in crypto. But what I'm confused about is when we want to borrow. What guarantees should we give? Do you have to do KYC first or have other conditions?
Activity: 560
June 14, 2019, 01:29:02 PM
What kind of borrowing can we talk about? If volatility is small, it is impossible to borrow, because if the price rises, it will be a failure, to lend only with high volatility.
Activity: 728
Merit: 2
June 14, 2019, 12:31:50 PM
As far as I know there are some crypto project that are platform concerned with given out loans to those that needs it. Nexo for example is a project that give you fiat as load while your collateral with them is crypto. If the market is experiencing an uptrend I think it beneficial to go for crypto backed loans as you collateral seems to appreciate
In value through the period you loaned the money. But during a down trend the reverse is the case as you will stand to loose you crypto collateral due to liquidation .
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 14, 2019, 12:21:35 PM
tokens that have low volatility Despite having guarantees, I don't think there will be many enthusiasts, because using the price of this token will not move up significantly, this guarantee will not mean that the asset will accumulate on one of the tokens.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2019, 10:40:51 AM
I do not dare to borrow and I am not interested in borrowing in crypto currencies, even though crypto currencies have low price volatility.
Pages:
Jump to: