Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin now with hard cash? - page 2. (Read 6360 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin?affiliate=ePn
I've used lots of Payment options to buy bitcoins via Paxful and Physical cash is not off
the menu.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
yes, because at present Bitcoin has a low rate so I prefer to buy Bitcoin by cash, it would be a better investment for the future. nowadays a group of Bitcoin users is willing to sell at a low price due to a rumor of August so this time is much suitable to collect Bitcoin at a low rate...
if I had a lot of hard cash then  I would buy some Bitcoin for the investment purpose...
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Why should I have to spend money to buy btc while I can earn it through campaigns. And one thing is for sure I will get it after the campaign ends and earn money from it. The thing that bothered me the most was that btc price fluctuations could make a big profit or it could be an unreasonable amount. Buying Bitcoin in cash is a bit risky as Bitcoin's price increase drop may cause us lose money.
If you want to buy bitcoin you should always take every buy a part of your trading so that you could earn by monitoring the price and change of value of bitcoin on the market. I actually get the point of why you will need to buy if you have a source of it. So basically if you want to earn more you should choose to do trading and then learn how to buy or sell in a right way for you to earn more.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Would you buy Bitcoin now with hard cash since the price or value increases daily, or you just going to earn it through mining, faucets, social media and signature campaigns?
If the question is about buying bitcoins in the period of their growth, I will answer "yes, of course".
Bitcoin becomes more and more popular currency and his popularity is just gaining its momentum.
It is like an opportunity for many to buy bitcoin now and wait until it price develops. Because actually the price of bitcoin is an investment itself because it continuously changing and developing. Just need to have the time and patience for you to wait. Yet to have another option you could actually try on applying on a signature campaign where you post to earn.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Why should I have to spend money to buy btc while I can earn it through campaigns. And one thing is for sure I will get it after the campaign ends and earn money from it. The thing that bothered me the most was that btc price fluctuations could make a big profit or it could be an unreasonable amount. Buying Bitcoin in cash is a bit risky as Bitcoin's price increase drop may cause us lose money.
Activity: 348
Merit: 252
Yes, definitely. If I had any money I would have definitely bought BTC right now. Unfortunately, I dont have that many savings in real so not able to. Thats why saving what I am earning. I have introduced BTC to many friends and they have invested hard cash weekly.

If you can not afford to buy more bitcoin, do not worry, you can use other ways to own bitcoin. Doing the work on this forum and earning bitcoin is not a bad idea.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Yes, definitely. If I had any money I would have definitely bought BTC right now. Unfortunately, I dont have that many savings in real so not able to. Thats why saving what I am earning. I have introduced BTC to many friends and they have invested hard cash weekly.
Activity: 612

I have bought twice BTC by Credit card. For me I do not have spare money now. If I have ill buy more BTC. And I am also searching for a good exchange to buy BTC in good price.

let me give you some tips, good tips for buying bit coins in low price. If you have some spare resources or spare property, you can set a price of your willing in bit coins and sell it. I m sure people will come up to buy it. That can give you bit coins in a reasonable price, cash is not the only way to buy bit coins.
Activity: 476
Yes. I would buy or earn bitcoin, because the forecasts for price growth are too fantastic, but it all can soon become a reality.
Yes me too, if I had some spare money I would probably buy some of bitcoin. Because as we all know that bitcoins value always rises as what we expected. And with that I can start my own investment using buying xoins like bitcoins.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Buying isn't a bad idea right now IMO, even though the price seems high but have already reached a point of stability and likely to even rise more IMO, of course, getting it through buying would be the only method to get allot, as campaigns and the like just offer small fractions rather than a serious investment.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Yes I was already buying through OKPAY in 2013 (service provided by MtGox, *cough*), at about $40 / BTC. I do *not* regret it.

I still buy some today, and I don't think I will regret it, either Wink
Activity: 55
Yes. Willing to use my money to buy bitcoin because I think a person who wants to invest in bitcoin must have multiple btc in their account to easily pay for various purposes to increase btc capital.
Activity: 4

I have bought twice BTC by Credit card. For me I do not have spare money now. If I have ill buy more BTC. And I am also searching for a good exchange to buy BTC in good price.
Activity: 336
no. not for now because i am still waiting for another crash because the price of bitcoin is expensive so buying is impossible for me and also it will be a great opportunity for me to buy bitcoin at low price but for now while wait for crash again. i will do my job and earn bitcoins from my signature campaign which i'm currently in.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
Its late to buy bitcoin nowadys. Since the price is seriously growing up and up. I better go buy another coin for that and wait their price raise up. Maybe it took some time but its worth to try it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I think you want more profit so you can bitcoin on hard cash. Because bitcoin become more popular  all over the world.More countries and more people adopting bitcoin and its price increase very fast.
That's true​. One who needs to make more profitin need to buy bitcoin without fearing that it decreases in value by the years to come. Before buying for your trust analyse the price chart from the days of bitcoin development. It gives hope and I don't have good cash to buy, else I could have bought it now.
The most important thing is to know why you are buying your bitcoin, are you trying to get big earnings in the short term, or are you trying to hold for a long time and get sure returns? If you pick the first you must understand that trying to predict the market is really difficult and it is something only a selected few can do in the long term, but if you want to hold for a long time then a decrease in price is not really important since you know that in the end you are going to  make money.
Activity: 255
Would you buy Bitcoin now with hard cash since the price or value increases daily, or you just going to earn it through mining, faucets, social media and signature campaigns?
Since you mentioned bitcoin mining,sure i would like to try,but how can that be a good proposal when it is hard for any individual to start mining with the current difficulty level,faucets is gone and dead,i would rather invest in promising ICO than purchasing bitcoin with hard cash.
Activity: 82
The first time I used bitcoin was for altcoin trading, so I bought some satoshi from a local exchanger site. Quite profitable at first, but the results I get are not that much because I'm not smart enough to look at altcoin charts. So I decided to try earn bitcoin in another way, one of them is with signature campaigns
Activity: 64
Better to invest in Bitcoin when the price is still rising (and has rises to come over years) rather when its static and flatlines.
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
I think you want more profit so you can bitcoin on hard cash. Because bitcoin become more popular  all over the world.More countries and more people adopting bitcoin and its price increase very fast.
I agree with your point. But it will be wiser if you put your money into other cryptocurrencies because they will soon be popular as bitcoin right now. As we see, bitcoin is not as good anymore and if it can not be fixed, it will not be used anymore
Pages:
Jump to: