Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin rings? Bracelet and other jewelry? - page 2. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 440
Merit: 41
I may be interested, I wear a bitcoin shirt pretty much every day, along with a bitcoin hat. I also have a bitcoin ring and bracelet. My apple watch face is a bitcoin ticker.

But where I live isn't really a place where someone's going to try and rob another on the street - too much concern about getting shot by the person they would try to rob. Here it is more break/entering and home robberies that happen.

I wear Bitcoin apparel as well, but I am always concealed carrying my Glock 43x haha.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
I may be interested, I wear a bitcoin shirt pretty much every day, along with a bitcoin hat. I also have a bitcoin ring and bracelet. My apple watch face is a bitcoin ticker.

But where I live isn't really a place where someone's going to try and rob another on the street - too much concern about getting shot by the person they would try to rob. Here it is more break/entering and home robberies that happen.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 40
most people don't like advertising their love for Bitcoin out in the public eye because it can set you up to be a target, just like in some major cities people get robbed for their Rolexes on the street the same thought comes to mind about having something with the Bitcoin logo one it, the farthest I have gone is worn bitcoin dress socks but my pants cover them up .=)
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
I hope it's correct board to poost but if it's not, then mods please don't remove my thread, at least for some days.

I make fitness jewelry and if there is an interest, I can design and manufacture Bitcoin jewelry too. To make things more clear, please see this work of mine:

If anyone here also loves fitness and bodybuilding, I can sell this jewelry to you. But since everyone here loves bitcoin, want to hear your honest opinion, would you buy something like this with bitcoin logo? If there is an interest, I can make this happen!
Pages:
Jump to: