Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you lend your cryptocurrencies? - page 7. (Read 3499 times)

copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
RangersProtocol.com
any lending and borrowing platform carries unforeseeable risks, which proves that  only make loans or loans under our own control. To increase the amount of money you hold, you should learn trade knowledge or invest in IEO or IDO projects, which is probably a safer option.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
Good way to make more gain from lending your crypto currency to lend it through AAVE or Compound and then depo LP tokens from this landing platforms on Lever network. This makes double interest possible.
right, I think lending our tokens to a trusted defi platform is great
compound and aave provide stable interest as well as minimal risk to lenders

I began to be interested in how it worked and was sure I could get a side income even if it was a little
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
Hi guys, as many of you as I also would like to "do" something with my crypto funds that I held in my crypto wallet. For a few months, I still think if crypto loans really work and there is a very very low risk of losing my funds. I would like to borrow lend my cryptocurrencies with an interest. Blockfi offers up to 8.5% interest p.a. and there are more competitors, but would you 100% trust them? Earning few percent per year vs. losing the big amount of cryptocurrencies fund?

I have not use services like Blockfi , but if they offer good services you may lend your money. Make sure, there is proper system so no one can scam anyone. Personally i would not lend my crypto currencies as it is always risky if you lend your money to someone.
Also note that Blockfi is a centralized site, if they run away anytime after collecting lots of people lending funds  Shocked
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Certainly there are risks, but I use DeFi
I also use CeFi on the Binance exchange
These bring solid revenue

I am not lend my crypto to any individual but i will more than happy to stake my crypto in centralized platforms like binance to earn regular interest from it.
You can do yield farming or provide liquidity and earn good returns which are way better than the returns which may be received from fiat banks.

Well this is a good option to and its really risky to give a loan to a random person on the net even if they will give a collateral(Not alts) since we will surely struggle to sell the asset or the item they provide. I will explore this option since so far I'm only watching those staking option on binance and let see how things will work unto them regarding on this kind of investment option unto them.
Anything with advantages usually have its disadvantages but one only decide to take a step when one outweighs the other. Each have their advantages and disadvantages but the major reason I'm still insisting on lending out assets is
1. You are helping someone while also getting a timely reward in for of interest
2. No charges is involved unlike providing liquidity where by u will be charged for providing and removing liquidity
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯

I am not lend my crypto to any individual but i will more than happy to stake my crypto in centralized platforms like binance to earn regular interest from it.
You can do yield farming or provide liquidity and earn good returns which are way better than the returns which may be received from fiat banks.

Well this is a good option to and its really risky to give a loan to a random person on the net even if they will give a collateral(Not alts) since we will surely struggle to sell the asset or the item they provide. I will explore this option since so far I'm only watching those staking option on binance and let see how things will work unto them regarding on this kind of investment option unto them.

Providing liquidity/yield farming often require ethereum/binance (depending on the chain) which mean u will have to pay for deposition and withdrawal. That's your opinion though but don't you think it will benefits you and others (borrower) when you lend out some amount of that token and also earn timely reward?.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
Hi guys, as many of you as I also would like to "do" something with my crypto funds that I held in my crypto wallet. For a few months, I still think if crypto loans really work and there is a very very low risk of losing my funds. I would like to borrow lend my cryptocurrencies with an interest. Blockfi offers up to 8.5% interest p.a. and there are more competitors, but would you 100% trust them? Earning few percent per year vs. losing the big amount of cryptocurrencies fund?
If you will sustain the Collateral way of lending then you will not risk high in this community , The problem with this Business is if you already Give your trust specially to those Green trusted account and in the end will Scam you letting their account tagged and your money is gone.
this is the main problem about Lending business and you can check the lending section and also the reputation section about those cases of failed lending .
Green trusted account or even those members that belong to the DT member isn't enough to trust, there are some cases like this that I saw did not pay their loan. So I  guess if you are into this business it should require the right collateral that has a bigger value over you are browsing amount.
There is no risk if there is collateral that will I guess used. The user will pay and if not, it is easy to sell the collateral to cover your lose fund from the lender.

But if you are going to ask me, I will not lend using cryptocurrency because that is a very risky, lucky enough if you lend bitcoin during the bull season and becomes dump, but if from the bearish season and then when you will pay your debt is on the bull season, the value will double and it will I guess you are paying the double amount.

Absolutely thats why eventhough how many trust ratings have still we need to ask something benefecial(collateral) if we want to get paid by them and the rule should be set especially on money matters is trust no one since everything has downside and might we will be the last point of those people who are quiting want to grab some money on their departure. We mant times see this here and its a good lesson to learn from the others who are victim with those green trusted member scammers.
Yeah, there are several situations where they do just simply borrowed out money and havent provided any collateral and its actually depending on the lendor itself because trusting up someone into this kind of business

is something that you cant just easily give on.Always follow the default system on having collateral anytime someone do make a loan or borrow up money.No matter what the reputation it is or how trustable

because we dont know on when they would just simply vanished out and i agree that it is really something to be asked but i do still see some of lendors here doesnt really ask out something
in value or in equal into the loaned amount and thats very risky.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
If you will sustain the Collateral way of lending then you will not risk high in this community , The problem with this Business is if you already Give your trust specially to those Green trusted account and in the end will Scam you letting their account tagged and your money is gone.
this is the main problem about Lending business and you can check the lending section and also the reputation section about those cases of failed lending .
Green trusted account or even those members that belong to the DT member isn't enough to trust, there are some cases like this that I saw did not pay their loan. So I  guess if you are into this business it should require the right collateral that has a bigger value over you are browsing amount.
There is no risk if there is collateral that will I guess used. The user will pay and if not, it is easy to sell the collateral to cover your lose fund from the lender.

But if you are going to ask me, I will not lend using cryptocurrency because that is a very risky, lucky enough if you lend bitcoin during the bull season and becomes dump, but if from the bearish season and then when you will pay your debt is on the bull season, the value will double and it will I guess you are paying the double amount.

Absolutely thats why eventhough how many trust ratings have still we need to ask something benefecial(collateral) if we want to get paid by them and the rule should be set especially on money matters is trust no one since everything has downside and might we will be the last point of those people who are quiting want to grab some money on their departure. We mant times see this here and its a good lesson to learn from the others who are victim with those green trusted member scammers.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326
My personal opinion is that cryptocurrencies should not be borrowed or lent at the moment just to say cryptocurrencies as coins or tokens, but I think if it is not in dollars and as a group cryptocurrencies would be a much better medium because bitcoin is this. Moves a lot more at the moment in which case I think Bitcoin should be traded as dollars even if it is traded. There are many fixed currencies in cryptocurrencies that you can transact if you want, but keep in mind that the main source of these is that Bitcoin can currently use cryptocurrencies to trade at low fees.
Crypto lending and borrowing is gradually making wave in the digital currency world as many DeFi project are now embarking on that. I think i support that as it gives room for one to earn more on his token insted of keeping it. But it will be good to do it legitimately in other no to get scammed.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good way to make more gain from lending your crypto currency to lend it through AAVE or Compound and then depo LP tokens from this landing platforms on Lever network. This makes double interest possible.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
April 09, 2021, 09:09:06 AM
I would not lend my cryptocurrencies if I know that it's not 100% percent guarantee it will return to me after the lending expires.
If the amount of interest is the same as staking I would rather than put my tokens in staking so that I can immediately cancel my activity if I want to.
There are a lot of ways that I can make money and lending my cryptocurrencies I guess is not the options that I really want.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
April 06, 2021, 10:20:31 AM
I don't believe in electronic borrowers. What can they pay for interest rates but if they steal your electronic money? How do you get it back if the bad case occurs. Moreover, I think the price of unstable electronic money can be high or low. If the currency price you lend to high, you want to resell it impossible. Holding coins in hand will help you get more proactive when others borrow to take words.
Activity: 840
Merit: 4
April 01, 2021, 05:36:22 AM
Of course I would. And of course, I would do that with a hefty interest. Nothing goes for nothing. There are many platforms for that
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 17, 2021, 01:50:19 PM
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1220
January 29, 2021, 07:51:57 PM
Maybe yes maybe not, it depends on the rule or the thing that I will be getting from lending my cryptocurrency assets as long as Ive the assurance to get back the asset that I lend

As a lender you can set your own rules on what will you accept or not, if you think you are doubtful with the borrower then require him a good collateral so that you will have a good return if someone defaulted. Just set a clear rule and study it carefully if it's a win for you also it's kinda fair to the borrower so that both parties will be in good deal.
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
January 28, 2021, 11:33:02 AM
Maybe yes maybe not, it depends on the rule or the thing that I will be getting from lending my cryptocurrency assets as long as Ive the assurance to get back the asset that I lend
The rule isn't immutable and it is also uncertain. We trade at large exchanges also very comfortable with their rules but it is also very difficult for us to get money back when they disappear. So I don't think it is necessary to take risks to earn a few percent, hold btc or ETH, we make a lot more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: