Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you like to receive your salary in BTC? - page 3. (Read 49108 times)

Activity: 293
Merit: 250
https://tinyurl.com/cheapVPS200
No, Not right now. BTC is not a good e currency because the owner can scam the money any time. It doesn't have any regulations at all.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I would totally accept bitcoins as my salary .may be the price of bitcoins when getting my bitcoins would be less but i would wait until the price of bitcoins would go up and sell it .
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
My salary has been 100% bitcoin for 2 years now. I am quite pleased with my base currency being bitcoins and converting to fiat on rare occasions.

I use BitWage. I hope they start allowing people in other countries to use their service.
Activity: 323
It all depends on the situation. As of now, I would say no to that. I use my salary for my daily living -- go to the market, buy goods, clothes, pay bills, where bitcoin is not yet accepted as payment, so I would prefer it to be in fiat. If my money was intended to be in my savings, it is okay for me to be in bitcoin, since I will just save it now and use it later.

I guess for now I have not been able to get my salary in the form of bitcoin, because the area I was no shopping places that accept payment using bitcoin, while I use pay me to meet daily needs
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
nope. i want control over my money and bitcoin's volatility removes that. i'll certainly put money in at the right moment but i'm not gonna have my vital outgoings linked to the whims of a bunch of chinese bots.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
it is a dream hope some day will come true , now i am divided my salary into three parts one going directly to collect bitcoin and other promising alternative coins .
Happy new year to all .
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
i would like to double my salary every time Cheesy
I also like my wages in bitcoin. For a long time I talked to the boss about it. Even now he is better related to bitcoin.
Activity: 254
For part time, Yes. I'd love to take Bitcoin as my salary. This means that I can keep it and won't touch it. The only way for me to touch it is by investing it. Bitcoin changes its currency value time to time. No ones knows maybe in the future, It will double its value. I would not consider it as my primary source of income its because since we are dealing with virtual currency, I think its not that secured. If somebody finds out I earn a lot with Bitcoin. People will try to get on me and may take my potential earnings.
I realize this is very good salary per bitcoin, but other than virtual money and life in the network, we also have other demands, including you, I hope. Therefore, the real money is still needed.
Activity: 150
I would love to receive my salary in BTC 100%
Today, I, too, all my income getting in bitcoin. I am pleased that I can not look and do not be afraid to pay more.
Activity: 476
if I receive my salary via BTC, what about my little family life, and what about my delinquent ..., Grin if BTC has price stability I would consider my salary at BTC, and as we know BTC has a weakness from the price, once rose very high and we do not know, once the BTC price has dropped dramatically,
For most people, this transition from paper money to bitcoin will be very problematic. But I'm still not fully agreed to for payment of their labor in bitcoin. Probably most likely somewhere 50/50.
Activity: 234
I do not think I would.
Who really knows if it will be there tomorrow. Sad
I also think that bitcoin is a means to earn money as well as I did not see.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
I do not think I would.
Who really knows if it will be there tomorrow. Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
if I receive my salary via BTC, what about my little family life, and what about my delinquent ..., Grin if BTC has price stability I would consider my salary at BTC, and as we know BTC has a weakness from the price, once rose very high and we do not know, once the BTC price has dropped dramatically,
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I would love to receive my salary in BTC 100%
Activity: 378
Yes I want to recive salary in btc think everything online cool
Activity: 188
For part time, Yes. I'd love to take Bitcoin as my salary. This means that I can keep it and won't touch it. The only way for me to touch it is by investing it. Bitcoin changes its currency value time to time. No ones knows maybe in the future, It will double its value. I would not consider it as my primary source of income its because since we are dealing with virtual currency, I think its not that secured. If somebody finds out I earn a lot with Bitcoin. People will try to get on me and may take my potential earnings.
Activity: 269
Merit: 251
i would like to double my salary every time Cheesy
Activity: 196
Yess i would surely take btc as my salary as the price would go high and then i would sell it accordingly .kudoos Smiley
Activity: 212
 I'll not accept Bitcoin as my full time job salary.Because the price of bitcoin is not stable.And today still there are not many people who use bitcoin as payment method in real life.

Activity: 448
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Nope. Bitcoin is way too volatile nowadays to keep my hard-earned money. Sure, the bitcoin price is slowly rising, but what goes up must come down. I don't want to be with all my money when that happens.
thats true, i would not work just for bitcoins at the moment, i think it is impossible to have a steady income with it right now
Pages:
Jump to: