Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you market a project if it paid you this much ? - page 2. (Read 229 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is this like those ads that's popping on our browsers like Iq Options or Expert Options? Correct me if I'm wrong but I understand it like those. As for the referral, just make it up to Lv.1 and stop making it look like a pyramid scheme. And for your other promotions like video making, if you want to, you should make a separate thread for it. Why not simply hire a marketing expert for this? I think you know what you are doing but be sure that the site isn't a scam. How can we see the other users or number that currently use your platform?
This is not an ad, referral program that I am talking about doesn't even exist yet, I was just brainstorming and asking people on this forum what do they think about it. As for video, it is part of the idea, why would I make a separate video for it ? As for other users who use the platform, you can check it on etherscan, since all deposits are recorded on ethereum blockchain. Why not hire marketing expert ? Because most of them are overpriced and results are usually sub par.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Is this like those ads that's popping on our browsers like Iq Options or Expert Options? Correct me if I'm wrong but I understand it like those. As for the referral, just make it up to Lv.1 and stop making it look like a pyramid scheme. And for your other promotions like video making, if you want to, you should make a separate thread for it. Why not simply hire a marketing expert for this? I think you know what you are doing but be sure that the site isn't a scam. How can we see the other users or number that currently use your platform?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi guys, I am trying to figure out different ways to promote a crypto project, specifically crypto options exchange/betting site ( https://www.stixex.io/ ). It allows people to place bets on the color of the next candlestick in the price chart, Red or Green, I made a post about it yesterday. Anyway, the team has been thinking about creating a referral program that works like a "pyramid scheme" but without a scheme Smiley In other words, you would activate an account with the exchange, this process requires no paperwork just a minimum deposit of 0.0103ETH (about $1.30 at current prices), and in exchange you would receive a video about this referral program with your reference number mentioned in it (initial deposit would be non-refundable). You would post this video on your social media and if anyone decides to participate in this program, you would receive 0.01ETH for each referral. In summary, you would pay 0.0103ETH which would go towards making a video that you can use to promote the program, and all the funds collected from new participants using your referral number would go to you. What do you think ? Please share you ideas how to improve it. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: