Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you play FOMO3D again? - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
February 03, 2020, 04:20:41 PM
Thinking about developing a FOMO3D clone that solves the bot issue. Would you play something like this? What are some features you would like to see?

Smiley

NO!

FOMO3D kind of game is just like ponzi. We have seen similar or clone sites of this game but what happened? They didnt get enough attraction due to the original FOMO3d issue back in the past.

Better to find another kind of game to be developed rather than on this one.

I never thought that this kind of game would apply on ponzi, yet it was commonly be heard on usual investment schemes.
The rampant activities of ponzi must be avoided nowadays, and I think they're expanding huge coverage of trapping people with their system which deceived by ponzi tactics.
Just play games which normally gain fair results instead of risking on this kind.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
February 03, 2020, 03:40:52 PM
Thinking about developing a FOMO3D clone that solves the bot issue. Would you play something like this? What are some features you would like to see?

Smiley

NO!

FOMO3D kind of game is just like ponzi. We have seen similar or clone sites of this game but what happened? They didnt get enough attraction due to the original FOMO3d issue back in the past.

Better to find another kind of game to be developed rather than on this one.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 370
February 03, 2020, 12:12:40 PM
There will always be someone ready to play fomo3d again for sure. The feeling of greed mixed with the non ability to understand how it works makes a lot of people pour in money early. I was tempted for sure when it first came out but luckily never did.

That said,,, I hope you at least make it clear it is a gambling game of pure ponzi;)
Yeah, ItMs purely chance and risk. All for a high prize at stake, and  personally I don't like FOMO3D. Though as you have mentioned, there'll be those people confident or crazy enough to gamble on FOMO. Just hoping that if he ever does make a clone of it. Advise everyone that would like to join so they can at least be aware of the huge amounts of risks they can encounter while playing this game. That way nobody will be baited and everyone who bets are sure.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
February 03, 2020, 08:41:17 AM
There will always be someone ready to play fomo3d again for sure. The feeling of greed mixed with the non ability to understand how it works makes a lot of people pour in money early. I was tempted for sure when it first came out but luckily never did.

That said,,, I hope you at least make it clear it is a gambling game of pure ponzi;)
copper member
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
February 03, 2020, 03:00:42 AM
How will you market it though?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
February 01, 2020, 08:00:42 PM

Smiley

I would expect another great gambling experience with FOMO3D, because this is new to me and most people really seek nice idea on this game. Any features might be applicable as long the winning chances for lucky prize is always commendable.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 01, 2020, 07:30:12 PM

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: