Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you sell your BTC for $100 000, and never go back to the game again? - page 6. (Read 1029 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 2145
This isn't even a good idea from a point of view of investing, because there is a chance that it will go far above that, so it's always good to own at least some Bitcoin. This is what I actually plan to do - I want to sell 50-80% of my coins during this bull run, but still keep the rest and only sell them if the price will reach $250k or higher.

But I could totally live without Bitcoin, there are other stores of value - physical gold, offshore bank accounts. But I'd rather park my money somewhere where they will make profit - real estate or stocks most likely.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Bitcoin is (also?) a currency. Sooner or later I may have to use it again for whatever reasons.
Also I don't own enough bitcoin to allow me retire if I sell at 100k

So I guess that I'll stay in the game. I'll work more, I'll earn more and I'll wait for Bitcoin get much higher than 100k. Not much else I can do.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
For anyone to make me such an offer only tells me one thing - btc will definitely go even higher that what he is offering so I will respectfully pass, I will prefer to hold and ride it to the very end, it could be $1million or Zero  Grin but am willing to see the end.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Very tough question, $100,000 is not a small money from where I come from, such money is enough to get settled and leave a good life,
There is a possibility the price could go higher, if I accept this offer and am not able to own btc again I will lose out on future price, same way the price could dump and if I refuse to accept this offer I might miss a good offer,
Ummm...... I accept  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
It is always an interesting question how many people are really interested in Bitcoin because of what it represents, and how many are exclusively interested in profit. Without going into some big discussions about what Bitcoin should be, what it is today and what the future holds, I will ask you one very simple question that I would like you to answer honestly.

Most have their own figures when it comes to selling BTC, and accordingly my question is: If someone were to offer you the option at this point to sell all the Bitcoin you have at a price of $100 000 per coin on the condition that you should never own it again, would you agree to it?

The poll will last for 7 days.

Local rule : Please avoid unnecessarily quoting of whole posts if it is not really necessary.
Pages:
Jump to: