Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you sell your soul for BTC? - page 4. (Read 1945 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2014, 09:58:23 AM
I have cpl of souls, I'll sell `em all for the fair price of 1 Btc. Will send first to trusted members, otherwise escrow is accepted.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
November 20, 2014, 09:53:37 AM
id probably sell my soul for the right price Smiley it all depends on what the deal was though.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
November 20, 2014, 09:34:46 AM
And upon the death of the mortal man who had sold his soul, he then came before the golden throne and the lord said unto the mortal soul, "so you tried to sell what I have created and owned from the first ray of light that ever existed in this dimension?"

The mortal trembled in fear for he was before the lord of Light. "Forgive me my lord I did not believe when I was in my mortal shell, forgive me."

The lord of LIGHT then cast his judgment upon the mortal soul that he created and controlled for all time and said, "Mortal soul you are innocent of the charge, for I control you and for my amusement I allowed you to exist and sell what I control fully, so now I shall send you onto my next task for your soul of light, you will seed the birth of a new star and for billions of years you will shine and give light and life to more souls that I control.

The great lord of LIGHT who is called LUCIFERIUS (which means bringer of LIGHT) then snapped his fingers and the mortal soul was tranported to the center of a huge ball of gas in the endless universe and upon the mortal soul reaching the most center point the giant ball of gas erupted and became a new sun destined to burn for billions of years to come...
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
November 20, 2014, 02:19:15 AM
Implying it's possible to sell your soul.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
November 19, 2014, 06:32:44 PM
In The Simpsons Season 7 Episode 4 – Bart Sells His Soul to Millhouse for $5. Later, when talking to Lisa about it he says, "If you think he got such a good deal, I'll sell you my conscience for $4.50."

It's been said that 'every man has his price'. So what's yours? Would you sell your soul if the price was right? What do think is a fair price for yours?

Would I sell mine, you ask? Hell yes! I'll sell mine for as little as 0.1BTC, plus shipping and handling of course.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: