Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you spend BTC daily in brick and mortar stores? - page 3. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'd definitely use it. Why not? It'd be fun, it's another payment method. The sooner more everyday businesses take BTC in payment, the sooner it will stabilize and become more viable as an actual currency, not just an investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
  Hey guys,

I am doing a project for school and I am trying to determine how many people there are walking around ready and willing to use BTC for some of their everyday expenses.  For instance if you could pay at restaurants, markets, coffee shops, etc with BTC is that something that would be interesting to you?  Please feel free to leave comments justifying your vote as well.  I am looking to find out about people in Canada mainly but interested to hear what the world has to say.

Also comment here if you know of services that offer this is a option.

Phad.

Sure.  I see it as no different that paying with cash except it has added convenience.  I'm not in Canada though but I will say that I think it's probably a bigger advantage for Canadians.  There's nothing I hate more than those damn loonie and toonie coins you have, as a guy I don't want 2 pounds of change in my wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
  Hey guys,

I am doing a project for school and I am trying to determine how many people there are walking around ready and willing to use BTC for some of their everyday expenses.  For instance if you could pay at restaurants, markets, coffee shops, etc with BTC is that something that would be interesting to you?  Please feel free to leave comments justifying your vote as well.  I am looking to find out about people in Canada mainly but interested to hear what the world has to say.

Also comment here if you know of services that offer this is a option.

Phad.
Pages:
Jump to: