Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you still buy Bitcoin? - page 59. (Read 7840 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 08:17:38 AM
Of course, if you think it will increase, why not buy? Of course, it's not like buying at around the $5K level, but if it increases then you are still making money. I don't see any reason not to buy.

Yea you are right.Actually, i am planning to buy a bitcoin.Today's rate is 7830 USD, is there is any chance to down the price?
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
November 17, 2017, 08:09:41 AM
Everyone has to make that decision for themselves. No advice will not help you. In order to use bitcoin you need internal beliefs. Bitcoin is not just currency. Bitcoin is the ideology of building a new free society and a just economy. Therefore, each must decide for yourself alone and the price of bitcoin is irrelevant. The price is a bonus. The prize is freedom.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager
November 17, 2017, 08:03:02 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
Every body, include me, are have many thought before decide to buy bitcoin (or even altcoins), you have many tools to predict the price of bitcoin will up or down, but its just about 60% true, and 40% still depend on your luck. lol. Nobody know the price what way the price will go (except whale investors - because they run it by their own purpose), everything is just a predict.
But my advice, should wait until the next correction of bitcoin price (maybe at 6k8$) you should buy. But your money, your decision. Good luck!
Activity: 112
Merit: 16
November 17, 2017, 07:54:59 AM
Of course, if you think it will increase, why not buy? Of course, it's not like buying at around the $5K level, but if it increases then you are still making money. I don't see any reason not to buy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 07:51:38 AM
Hey guys. I was asking my self "Should I buy Bitcoin now? What if it's gonna go down after I buy?". What do you think? Should I buy or wait?
Pages:
Jump to: