Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you survive an apocalypse? - page 2. (Read 273 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 661
Do due diligence
January 17, 2019, 12:47:34 AM
I have enough food and water at home to only live for a couple of hours. I don't even know what to do.

LOL oneblagobl you will survive at least a couple days if it's not too hot :-)

My loved ones and I would easily survive but they all know that I draw the line at powdered butter and the loss of toilet paper.
Though I would personally be happier if it doesn't involve an EMP
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
January 16, 2019, 08:58:36 PM
I have enough food and water at home to only live for a couple of hours. I don't even know what to do.

Lol  Cheesy

Surviving an apocalypse? Yes, it would be tough, but only because of the zombies roaming around!

Yes, I watch Netflix too Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 08:44:04 PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 07:26:46 PM
I did not think about it in such details, but now, having estimated, it turns out that I will survive. It is only necessary to add several antibiotics and painkillers to the supply. You also need a weapon, you are not the only one who wants to survive, and it may turn out that for someone you are a means of survival. And so, at home there is always a supply of water, at least 30-50 liters, there are various cereals and other food that can be stored for a long time.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
January 16, 2019, 07:18:35 PM
You sound like someone who could watch a few episodes of Preppers.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 16, 2019, 02:52:32 PM
The hypothetical situation is this, starting right now: if you leave your house/apartment in the next 30 days you will die. Electricity and water will be turned off.

Water will be the big issue, you will need 1 liter or 0,25 gallon a day to survive. You will probably survive without eating but it would not be pleasant. How would you cope and what would you do?

Considering 99+% of people don't store 30 days of food or water, most people would die.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 02:21:19 PM
The hypothetical situation is this, starting right now: if you leave your house/apartment in the next 30 days you will die. Electricity and water will be turned off.

Water will be the big issue, you will need 1 liter or 0,25 gallon a day to survive. You will probably survive without eating but it would not be pleasant. How would you cope and what would you do?
Pages:
Jump to: