Pages:
Author

Topic: Would you trade your Bitcoins? Which Altcoin do you prefer? - page 2. (Read 315 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
We are very curious: Which Altcoin do you prefer/like at the moment? Would you trade your Bitcoins for that Altcoin, and expect to get a higher profit?

For instance, TRON is getting quite popular, so we listed it on IcoCryptex.io. But if there are any other coins you prefer, we would like to hear about it.

Its very nice now to buy alts through btc because the prices are so cheap compared on last 2 months. The price now can make us millionaire soon on December, I believe. So Buy while the price is cheap.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
It looks to me that this thread is an indirect promotion for Tron. Lol. Kidding aside, I don't have Bitcoin but I have lots of altcoins in my pocket. I think it is profitable to gamble on altcoins rather than Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is already high so I decided to buy more altcoins with big potential in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Anyone who has been in this space long enough knows for a fact that altcoins come and go, but our Queen stays eternal. Of course it's natural to think that XYZ-coin will be more profitable to you since its market cap is only a fraction of BTCs. But if you think long term price for BTC and what it might potentially be in the next 5-10 years, there's not enough BTC's to all the millionaires in the WORLD.

That should give you healthy perspective.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I am expecting greater growth in the part of NEO. It is the best alt coin for me. It is proven and tested by many people so I joined their trade in NEO. Guess what, I traded at .003 btc and it grew to .014. That's great right? Great reason to trade.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Maybe i will prefer to choose coin trading top ten  at coinmarketcap. Because i don't wanna to get speculation since market still down like this. My asset now separated in btc, xlm, xrp and eth

So you try to play (kind of) safe. Sounds like a good distribution. So I guess you trust BTC the most?

Is ethereum a considerable altcoin right? If yes than is it altcoin because it is the second in comand which means the possibility of getting rich. Also if you need to work it you need a back up altcoin which means for me I would take a waves token because  this waves helps people and the same as bitcoin it was once a downfall coin which means it can rise if you give yourself a patient of mind on seach obstacle.

Ethereum is indeed an Altcoin. Well, you could get rich with all coins of course - however, you could also lose everything (invested) at a moment's notice.
What do you think is special about waves? That everyone can use their platform to trade & create own tokens or it's simplicity and high speed? Waves is in the Top 42 on coinmarketcap, yet I don't hear a lot about it these days (which could also be a consequence of todays market).
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
We are very curious: Which Altcoin do you prefer/like at the moment? Would you trade your Bitcoins for that Altcoin, and expect to get a higher profit?

For instance, TRON is getting quite popular, so we listed it on IcoCryptex.io. But if there are any other coins you prefer, we would like to hear about it.

Is ethereum a considerable altcoin right? If yes than is it altcoin because it is the second in comand which means the possibility of getting rich. Also if you need to work it you need a back up altcoin which means for me I would take a waves token because  this waves helps people and the same as bitcoin it was once a downfall coin which means it can rise if you give yourself a patient of mind on seach obstacle.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
Maybe i will prefer to choose coin trading top ten  at coinmarketcap. Because i don't wanna to get speculation since market still down like this. My asset now separated in btc, xlm, xrp and eth
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: