Pages:
Author

Topic: Wow Eth is basically at November's price. - page 2. (Read 237 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
Yeah exactly ETH is down and still going down the more. Many people are no longer doing ICO at the moment because of the bearish market that's why I think ETH price is going down.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
There is a lot of weight on the market from the lack of SEC guidance. Until we see some regulatory guidance, I don't think we'll see the start of  the next bull run.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
You need to keep your position and stop panicking if the price drop at 400$ for each Ether. Ethereum is a great technology that is here to stay and bring value to this world.
Activity: 378
Do you think we will dip under 400 usd? At the same time, a lot of Ether based alts are actually holding their ground. Now THIS, I don't think I have seen before.So what can be the explanation for what's happening now? Thoughts?
I'm not expecting for ethereum to go dip with this price but it's a reality that cryptocurrency is volatile price with lot of surprises. Indeed, This is a good opportunity to buy ethereum at cheaper price. Don't panic this will bounce back soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
many scam projects today are affecting the growth of ethereum, recently we can see denaro, whether tomorrow is there anymore?
indeed the average crypto is stuck, but I think this is what makes the price of ethereum falling, such as losing fans and his community.
Activity: 246
It doesn't matter, even good if that price is low. People can afford them buying more Ethereum when the price is adequate
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
I think the prices we see here are rather low. I do not think you're going to fall less than 400 bucks. We are in a great reception right now. If i have cash money, i made a definite investment Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
i think this is just the start of the ethereum drop!

right now the panic is just starting in ETH market. so far it was all about bitcoin and how its drop causes the other drops but now it is starting to look pretty bad for ethereum too and since it had a huge dump, everyone holding it is starting to panic and we all know that panic sellers always crash any market.

i think ETH can fall down to $100 and below too.

If it goes to 100 USD like you say it would be a dark day.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
i think this is just the start of the ethereum drop!

right now the panic is just starting in ETH market. so far it was all about bitcoin and how its drop causes the other drops but now it is starting to look pretty bad for ethereum too and since it had a huge dump, everyone holding it is starting to panic and we all know that panic sellers always crash any market.

i think ETH can fall down to $100 and below too.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
This is the worst period I have seen in the past 2 and a half years although when ETH suffered the problems with the DAO the drop was also very dramatic in percentage terms. I plan to ride this out and sit on the ETH I have right now with a strategy that it will be worth 50 - 100% more when things recover. This is also a good time to be buying more of what you like.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Really nice price to re-enter. If you are holding ethereum from 1400$ you can averege down your price buy x2 of your holdings and get your profits in few weeks.
Market is crashing but its going to end really soon.
Activity: 406
homt.net
Do you think we will dip under 400 usd? At the same time, a lot of Ether based alts are actually holding their ground. Now THIS, I don't think I have seen before.So what can be the explanation for what's happening now? Thoughts?
Anyone can not say the truth. It is online and called cryptocurrency, anything is possible, down or up.
But Ethereum coins price going down and down everyday, I think its gives a a signal that bitcoin will pump huge anytime.
So, I think everybody should hodl Bitcoin besides Ethereum.
Try for good and wait for see the best something.
Activity: 602
Bitcoin fallen has made all other coins fall with it and many ICO suffers even more..... however I think this will have a end in 2-3 months and then we will rise again because there are no big problems/criticity in ETH blockchain..
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: